The Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession)
- Reconciliation in the Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Examen of Conscience John A. Hardon, S.J.
- Reconciliation by Paul Turner
- Learning to Confess - Fr. William Saunders
- The Seal of the Confessional - Fr. William Saunders
- The Seal of the 'confessional and Child Abuse - Fr. William Saunders
- Brushing Up On Confession - Fr. William Saunders
- Litany of Forgiveness - Horizons - Moving On: Embracing the Future
- Letting Go and Letting God - Patricia Herchuk Sheehy
- Why Go to Confrssion?
- Give Penance a Chance
- Advent Communal Penance Service - Planning Rite
- Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing. (Luke 2334)
- CIN - Kinds of Sin
- CIN - Our Sense of Sin
- CIN - Overcoming Sin
- CIN - The Bible And Sin
- Sin - Catechism of the Catholic Church
by Paul Turner
Modern Liturgy Bulletin Inserts, Dec. 1995 - Jan. 1996
- CIN - Examination of Conscience, Fr. Hal Stockert
- On Confession - Church Fathers
- Nazareth Master Catechism - Penance or Confession
- Sacrament of Penance - NCCB-USCC - Office for the Catechism Quiz
- Reconciliation, Sacrament of Peace
- Examination of Conscience for Teens
- To Celebrate Confession by The staff of CATECHIST - "Read the following statements and put them in the correct order for going to confession."
Articles in past issues of the Catholic Updates Newsletters: Sin and Reconciliation
- Forgiveness in Our Church Today: Key to Healing
- Healing Your Painful Memories
- How to Celebrate the Sacrament of Reconciliation Today
- Sacrament of Reconciliation: Celebrating the Mercy of God
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation: Celebrating God's Forgiveness
- Ten Tips for Better Confessions— The Gift of Reconciliation
- Understanding Sin Today
- Sacrament of Reconciliation: Celebrating the Mercy of God, by Thomas Richtatter O.F.M., American Catholic.org - "Catholics celebrate their faith through all of the sacraments. Among the seven sacraments, the Sacrament of Reconciliation, or the Sacrament of Penance, is an important key to the Catholic living. Vatican II helped Catholics to see this sacrament in a new way."
- Leadership skills for catechists by Wanda and Gerard Scheuermann, Ministry & Liturgy, October 1999. - What qualities and skills are needed by those involved in the church’s ongoing catechetical process? Some are innate, and some can be learned and developed.
You are my hiding place...
Song by John Michael Talbot
Slideshow onthe sacrament of reconciliation
Related: Resources on the Sacraments