Parable of the Ten Virgins
Matthew 25:1-13 - 32nd Sunday in Ordinary Time (A)
- Foolish and Wise Bridesmaids - Dr. Marcellino D'Ambrosio
- Faith and Example - Lectionary Resource for Catholics: word-sunday.com
- Preparing For The Perfect Moment - children's story by Larry Broding, word-sunday.com.
- Proclaiming Faith, Ordinary 32A, 2011- reflections and young people's activities. Sadlier Publishing
- Bible Study - Ordinary Time 32 A- St Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, Picayune, MS.
- Lectio: 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time (A) | THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE CARMELITE ORDER
- The bridegroom is here! Go out and meet him - Father John Thornhill
- "My Soul Is Thirsting for You, O Lord, My God," Claretian Communications, Philippines.
- CNP Liturgical Planning - Thirty-second Sunday of Ordinary Time (A) - Music Suggestions
- Lonsdale commentary and clipart
- Matthew 25:1-13 parable of the ten bridesmaids - A commentary & meditation for daily reflection and study by Don Schwager
- Be Prepared - Expecting the Expected - Children's Sermons from Sermons4kids.com. puzzles , coloring sheet
- Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Concordance, with the following themes: Wise and Foolish Virgin
- Parable of the ten maidens
- Parable of the ten virgins coloring page at catholicmom.com
- The ten virgins
- The ten maidens
- Ten virgins coloring page
The Parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins/ 1822: Tate Gallery, London