- Catholic Faith Education: activities
- Open Wednesday - Resources to help prepare children for the Sunday Mass Readings.
- Sacraments through the Millennium - Three lesson plans: Module on Religious Diversity; Module on Social Challenge (poverty); Facing Obstacles
- Preventive Education: Lesson Plan Resistiong cults and Psychological Manipulation - Middle School
- Theology/Religion/Catholic Education Resources - World/Comparative Religions
- Theology/Religion/Catholic Education Resources - Religion and History
- Theology/Religion/Catholic Education Resources - Values/Ethics/Morals
- Theology/Religion/Catholic Education Resources - Famous People
- Theology/Religion/Catholic Education Resources - Holidays
- Theology/Religion/Catholic Education Resources
- Lesson Planning Procedure
- Sunday School Sources
- Mary as the First Disciple
- Is the Fetus a Person?
Catholic Religious and Moral Education - This Web page on the Saint Vincent's Elementary School in Quebec city offers a large number of useful downloadable worksheets.
Larry Broding, a Director of Religious Education in San Diego, at St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic Church, Carlsbad, CA who supervises the children's program and adult education.
He is the creator of word-sunday.com, a wonderfully rich resource focusing on the sunday readings. I have been linking to these resources on my Catholic Educators Newsletter for several years because I believe they should be widely known and used by teachers and catechists. The site offers bible study for the Sunday's first reading and the gospel as well a children's story and a family activity for the gospel each week.
One feature that I want to draw attention to here is Larry's Index for Children's Catechism Pages. This section contains a series of articles under four headings corresponding to the sections of the Catechism of the Catholic Church. Each article under these headings - there are now 36 in all and others are forthcoming - explains a Catholic teaching in a language and with illustrations that a child can understand.