The Rosary - Technology Activity
The graphics below were created using Wordle. Click on each of the images to see a letter sized versions of the graphics.
1. Print the letter-size Wordles above (or create your own on the Wordle web site).
2. Tape all four Wordles onto a single large sheet of paper or britle board to create a poster.
3. Divide the class into groups and tell them that you will show them a poster and that each group will have the task of answering a series of questions on the poster.
4. Here are suggested questions:
5. Give them a time limit to answer the questions?
5. Have the students create their own Wordle of one of the prayers of the rosary on a school computer or at home. You could then post these in class.
Other activities related to the Rosary: