- Feast Days & Special Days Clipart
- Roman Catholic Lectionary for Mass
- Canadian Catholic Liturgical Calendar
- Liturgical Calendar Index
- The Mass
- The Lectionary Page - Episcopal Lectionary
- Word of God - Meditations on the Sunday Lectionary
- Liturgical Seasons
Church Seasons: Mark Your (Liturgical) Calendar - article by Sandra DeGidio, O.S.M. - In this Youth Update, you will find an overview of the calendar year in liturgical terms.
CyberFaith- Liturgical Year Calendar - A beautifully done graphical presentation of the liturgical year on the Sadlier web site.
Find Holy Days and Learn About the Calendar - Information about the Julian, the Gregorian and the Revised Julian Calendars. You can also use this page to generate a list of the holy days in the year you specify and make and print a wall-style calendar.
Roman Catholic Saints Calendar and Index - Open on current month, but the full year is available through this page. Click on a saint name to access the biography of the saint in text and in audio file. This is an excellent resource on the AmericanCatholic.org Web Site from the Franciscans and St. Anthony Messenger Press.
Catholic Liturgical Calendar - With links to biographies of saints each day of the year.
CatholicMom.com provides a nice colorful and illustrated printable calendar for the current month: Printable Family Calendar for this month
General Roman Calendar - A listing by month. Includes celebrations proper to dioceses of the United States of America
Easter Dating Method by Ronald W. Mallen - This Document Explains:
- The complete procedure for calculating Easter Sunday dates for all years 326 to 4099 A.D.
- How to work out Easter Sunday dates quickly and easily for yourself.
- The Easter Method Calculation.
- The way in which Easter dating methods evolved, and provides
- Lists of Easter Sunday dates for the last 300 and next 300 years.
Romcal is a software package that generates the General Roman Calendar of the Catholic Church. The program uses the revised liturgical calendar for the Western Church as approved by Paul VI in Mysterii Paschalis dated 14 February 1969, and implemented in the United States in 1972. You can download the program to create your own version of the calendar, but the web site also offers online samples of the calendar for several years including those for 2004 and 2005. These can be downloaded from the web site and printed out.
The Catholic Church - Liturgical Tables up to 2010 with Biblical notations of the Sunday Gospel Readings.
Calculation of the Ecclesiastical Calendar - An online program that calculates:
- Easter Sunday in both the Western (Catholic, Anglican, and Protestant) Christian, and in the Eastern (Orthodox) Christian traditions;
- The movable Feasts associated with Easter in the Western and Eastern traditions;
- Many Feasts in the Catholic calendar, usually celebrations of events in the lives of Jesus or Mary.
- Domestic-Church.Com: Fridge Art - Activities ideas for the various liturgical seasons. Simply enter a year and click for the result!
- Catholic Calendars by Mail: Divine Word Missionaries Calendar - Fill an online form to receive a calendar.
- Catholic Extension Calendars -" Funds from our calendars are used to support missionary priests, religious and lay ministers, build and repair chapels, educate seminarians, fund religious education and outreach programs and other missionary work in 81 Catholic mission dioceses across America."
Other Resources on the Liturgical Year: see our listing
of links on Liturgical Seasons