The Four Gospels
Gospels: Gospel of Matthew - Gospel of Mark - Gospel of Luke - Gospel of John - Parables
General Resources on the Four Gospels
- N.T. Bibliography #2: The Gospels - compiled by William Harmless, S.J., Creighton University
- Book of Jesus The life of Jesus from the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John in easy-to-read, chronological format
- Climb the Ladder of the Beatitudes - by Jim Forest
- Dating Early Christian Gospels - by Andrew Bernhard in The Journal of Biblical Studies
- The Four Gospels: Some Comparative Overview Charts - Prof. Felix Just, S.J.
- Gospel FAQ
- John the Baptist: Preparing the Way - by Jerome Murphy-O'Connor, O.P
- Stories of the Bible - with suggested journal questions
- The Evangelists: Who Really Wrote the Gospels? - Prof. Felix Just, S.J.
- The Quotations from Eusebius on the Authorship of the Gospels - Prof. Felix Just, S.J.
- The Symbols of the Four Evangelists - Prof. Felix Just, S.J.
- Understanding New Approaches to the Gospels - by Roland J. Faley, T.O.R.
- Resources for Learning NT Greek by Corey Keating
- Who Really Wrote the Gospels? - Fr. William Saunders