Heaven and earth will pass away,
but my words will not pass away.
(33rd Sunday ordinary time
- "When, Lord? When?" Larry Broding's Word-Sunday.Com
- "Feeling Safe" children's story by Larry Broding, word-sunday.com
- Fr Lonsdale Commentaries and Cllipart
- Living Space Archive: Sunday Reflections by Frank Doyle
- Proclaiming Faith - Thirty-Second Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Bible Study Lesson Plans - St. Charles Borromeo
- Mark 13:14-32 - "Jesus' second coming" - A commentary & meditation for daily reflection and study by Don Schwager
- The End of the World! - Again? - Sundays Into Silence By Gerry Pierse
- Archive of Homilies,Sermons for preachers, homilists and
teachers by Fr Tommy Lane:
A second chance at living, that chance is now
- The Athenaeum of Ohio - Exegesis
- The Athenaeum of Ohio - Homily
- "Mark 13: Olivet Discourse," "Olivet Discourse - The Coming Apocalypse," wikipedia.
- "No One Knows the Day or the Hour of Jesus' Coming," "We Keep Our Treasures Safe in Heaven," Sunday School Lessons: Family Bible Study, art projects, music, stories...
Lower center of the The Last Judgement by Michelangelo
This is a file from the Wikimedia Commons.
Click on the small images: puzzles coloring pages clipart
Chapter 1 - Chapter 2 - Chapter 3 - Chapter 4 - Chapter 5 - Chapter 6 - Chapter 7 - Chapter 8 - Chapter 9.2-29 - Chapter 9.30-37 - Chapter 9.38-48 - Chapter 10.2-16 - Chapter 10.17-31 - Chapter 10.35-45 - Chapter 10.46-52 - Chapter 11 - Chapter 12 - Chapter 13