Teaching about Divorce - Jesus Blesses
Little Children - "Let the children come to me"
(27th Sunday ordinary time
- "For the Good of the Family," Larry Broding's Word-Sunday.Com
- "Mia and Sherie Try To Be Friendly," children's story by Larry Broding, word-sunday.com
- "Upside Down," Jim Kerlin, childrensermons.com.
- Jesus and the Children - children's puzzles, coloring sheetby Higher Praise Christian Center
- Living Space Archive: Sunday Reflections by Frank Doyle
- Proclaiming Faith - Twenty-seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Bible Study Lesson Plans - St. Charles Borromeo
- Deciding to love, Gordian Marshall O.P.
- Mark 10:1-12 marriage and divorce - A commentary & meditation for daily reflection and study by Don Schwager
- Mark 10:13-16 Jesus blesses children - A commentary & meditation for daily reflection and study by Don Schwager
- What God Has Joined - Sundays Into Silence By Gerry Pierse
- Archive of Homilies,Sermons for preachers, homilists and
teachers by Fr Tommy Lane:
Marriage is a School of Love and Forgiveness
What God has joined together man must not divide
- The Athenaeum of Ohio - Exegesis
- The Athenaeum of Ohio - Homily
- Fr Lonsdale Commentaries and Cllipart
- Fine Arts Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Index: Jesus and the Children
- Chapter XVIII, On Baptism, Tertullian
- Stromata, Clement of Alexandria
- Chapter VIII, Chapter IX, On Monogamy, Tertullian
- II.VI.3, First Principles (De Principiis), Origen
- XIV.16, Commentary on the Gospel of Matthew, Origen
- Catena Aurea, by St Thomas Aquinas.
Click on the small images: puzzles coloring pages clipart
Chapter 1 - Chapter 2 - Chapter 3 - Chapter 4 - Chapter 5 - Chapter 6 - Chapter 7 - Chapter 8 - Chapter 9.2-29 - Chapter 9.30-37 - Chapter 9.38-48 - Chapter 10.2-16 - Chapter 10.17-31 - Chapter 10.35-45 - Chapter 10.46-52 - Chapter 11 - Chapter 12 - Chapter 13