- Lesson Plan: Walking in the Sandals of Biblical Characters
Faith, Lent 4- reflections and young people's activities.
Sight , Children's story, Lectionary Resource for Catholics:
- To God Be the Glory! - Here's Mud in Your Eye! , Charles Kirkpatrick, Sermons4kids.com
- Fr. Lonsdale commentaries and clipart
Heals a Blind Man Wordsearch, Sermons4kids.com
Heals the Blind Man, children's study, puzzles,
coloring sheet, etc. Higher Praise Christian Center.
Resource for Catholics: word-sunday.com
- Bible Study - lectionary commentary at St Charles Borromeo
Catholic Church, Picayune, MS.
Gospel of John a commentary & meditation for daily
reflection and study by Don Schwager
Outlines of the Fourth Gospel by Rev. Felix Just, S.J.,
Ph.D., Jesus Gives Sight to a Man Blind since Birth
- Daily Reflection, Lent 5A, Larry Gillick, S.J.
- Lectio: Fourth Sunday of Lent - A | THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE CARMELITE ORDER
- Archive of Homilies,Sermons for preachers, homilists and
teachers by Fr Tommy Lane: Let us wash spiritually in the Sacrament of Reconciliation and be filled with Jesus’ Light - Jesus touches you when you receive the sacraments
- Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year - Fourth Sunday of Lent - A
- Obstacles and Triumphs by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
We See Only What We Want to See?, Homily & Sermon
for Fourth Sunday of Lent (A), March 6, 2005, by Dianne
Bergant, Lectionary Scripture Readings
With the Inner Eye, Homily & Sermon for Fourth Sunday
of Lent (A), March 10, 2002, by John R. Donahue, Lectionary
listed at The Text This Week's Art Concordance:Christ
Healing the Blind
True Meaning of John 9:3-4, J. Duncan Derret, Filologia
- Faith First: Fourth Sunday of Lent – Year A
Catechist Background and Preparation
Junior High Session
- Lector's Notes, Fourth Sunday of Lent - A
- Lector Works - Fourth Sunday of Lent - A
Athenaeum of Ohio - Exegesis
Athenaeum of Ohio - Homily
- "Seeing with the Inner Eye," John R Donahue, SJ, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2002.
- CNP Liturgical Planning - Fourth Sunday of Lent (A) - Music Suggestions
- Images listed at The Text This Week's Art Concordance: Christ Healing the Blin