- Lesson Plan: Walking in the Sandals of Biblical Characters
- Proclaiming Faith, Lent 4- reflections and young people's activities. Sadlier Publishing
- True Sight , Children's story, Lectionary Resource for Catholics: word-sunday.com
- To God Be the Glory! - Here's Mud in Your Eye! , Charles Kirkpatrick, Sermons4kids.com
- Fr. Lonsdale commentaries and clipart
- Jesus Heals a Blind Man Wordsearch, Sermons4kids.com
- Jesus Heals the Blind Man, children's study, puzzles, coloring sheet, etc. Higher Praise Christian Center.
- Lectionary Resource for Catholics: word-sunday.com
- Bible Study - lectionary commentary at St Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, Picayune, MS.
- The Gospel of John a commentary & meditation for daily reflection and study by Don Schwager
- Structural Outlines of the Fourth Gospel by Rev. Felix Just, S.J., Ph.D., Jesus Gives Sight to a Man Blind since Birth (9:1-41)
- Daily Reflection, Lent 5A, Larry Gillick, S.J.
- Lectio: Fourth Sunday of Lent - A | THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE CARMELITE ORDER
- Archive of Homilies,Sermons for preachers, homilists and teachers by Fr Tommy Lane: Let us wash spiritually in the Sacrament of Reconciliation and be filled with Jesus’ Light - Jesus touches you when you receive the sacraments
- Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year - Fourth Sunday of Lent - A
- Obstacles and Triumphs by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- Do We See Only What We Want to See?, Homily & Sermon for Fourth Sunday of Lent (A), March 6, 2005, by Dianne Bergant, Lectionary Scripture Readings
- Seeing With the Inner Eye, Homily & Sermon for Fourth Sunday of Lent (A), March 10, 2002, by John R. Donahue, Lectionary Scripture Readings
- Images listed at The Text This Week's Art Concordance:Christ Healing the Blind
- The True Meaning of John 9:3-4, J. Duncan Derret, Filologia Neotestamentaria, 2003
- Faith First: Fourth Sunday of Lent – Year A
Catechist Background and Preparation
Junior High Session
- Lector's Notes, Fourth Sunday of Lent - A
- Lector Works - Fourth Sunday of Lent - A
- The Athenaeum of Ohio - Exegesis
- The Athenaeum of Ohio - Homily
- "Seeing with the Inner Eye," John R Donahue, SJ, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2002.
- CNP Liturgical Planning - Fourth Sunday of Lent (A) - Music Suggestions
- Images listed at The Text This Week's Art Concordance: Christ Healing the Blin
puzzles coloring pages clipart
Father Lonsdale Clipart
John 9:1-11 — From Blindness to Light