Feeding the Five Thousand (17th Sunday of Ordinary Time B)
- Proclaiming Faith - exploring the Sunday and Holy Day readings - reflections and young people's activities - Sadlier Publishing ( Seventeenth Sunday in Ordinary Time)
- A Poor Boy's Favorite Toy, children's story by Larry Broding, word-sunday.com
- The Gift of God - Larry Broding - word-sunday.com
- Sharing What We Have, Mike Perks, sermons4kids.com
- The Gift of God, word-sunday.com, Adult Study, Children's Story, Family Activity, Support Materials.
- Feeding the 5,000 - includes puzzles , coloring sheet , etc. Higher Praise Christian Center (pdf)
- Bible Study Lesson Plans Saint Charles Borromeo Church
- Sunday Scripture Reflections with Frank Doyle SJ
- Structural Outlines of the Fourth Gospel by Prof. Felix Just, S.J.
- Jesus feeds 5000 by multiplying five loaves & two fish The Gospel of John: a commentary & meditation, Don Schwager
- How did Jesus multiply the loaves and fish?, Father Richard Lonsdale. This page also includes clipart.
- Symbols in Christian Art & Architecture: L - Scroll down to the entry on "Loaves & Fishes"
- Exegesis, Ordinary 17, Dr. Terrance Callan, the Athenaeum, Mount St. Mary's Seminary, 2006
- Good Food and Great Leftovers, John R. Donahue, SJ, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2000.
- Forms of Hunger and Healing, Michele M. Chollet, National Catholic Reporter, 1997.
- Prayer Beyond Needs, Fr. Gerry Pierse, C.Ss.R.
- Christ our Passover, Peter H. Harries O.P.
- Food in due season, Vivian Boland O.P.
- Jesus expands our vision; our small vision vs. Jesus’ limitless vision, Homily for the Seventeenth Sunday Year B, by Fr. Tommy Lane
- Jesus Feeds 5000, Featuring the Art of Henry Martin
- Jesus Feeds Five Thousand! A Story in Three Parts for Children
- Fine Arts Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Index: Eating/Feeding/Eucharist
Corrinne May Five Loaves and Two Fishes
Click on the small images: puzzles coloring pages clipart