- Danielle's Place The Woman at the Well - crafts
- Conversing about the Wellspring Within - Larry Broding's word-sunday.com
- The Joy of Water - children's story by Larry Broding, word-sunday.com
- CatholicMom.com Mass Worksheet:Third Sunday of Lent - Worksheet for ages 7 to 10 years old
- Proclaiming Faith - Third Sunday of Lent - Activities for primary grades
- The Thirst Quencher - Living Water - Children's Sermons from Sermons4kids.com. puzzles , coloring sheet
- Women at the Well - MSSS Bible Lesson
- Living Space Archive: Sunday Reflections by Frank Doyle
- John 4:1-42 Jesus offers the Samaritan woman living water - A commentary & meditation for daily reflection and study by Don Schwager
- The Catholic Toolbox: Gospel for the Mass - John 4:5-42 or 4:5-15, 19b-26, 39a, 40-42
- Bible Study - Lent 3 - verse by verse Roman Catholic lectionary commentary at St Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, Picayune, MS.
- Lectio: Third Sunday of Lent - A | THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE CARMELITE ORDER
- Archive of Homilies,Sermons for preachers, homilists and teachers by Fr Tommy Lane: Drink the Living Water of Jesus and you will never thirst again, homily sermon
- Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year - Third Sunday of Lent - A
- Daily Reflection, Third Sunday of Lent - A, Larry Gillick, S.J., Creighton University.
- The Center for Liturgy Sunday Web Site | The Center for Liturgy at Saint Louis University - Third Sunday of Lent
- Living Water by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- Homily - Third Sunday of Lent - Catholic Doors Ministry
- Faith First: Third Sunday of Lent – Year A
Catechist Background and Preparation
Junior High Session
- Lector's Notes, Third Sunday of Lent - A
- Lector Works - Third Sunday of Lent - A
- The Athenaeum of Ohio - Exegesis
- The Athenaeum of Ohio - Homily
- Structural Outlines of the Fourth Gospel by Prof. Felix Just, S.J. - Jesus Speaks with a Samaritan Woman at Jacob's Well (4:1-42)
- What's Wrong With This Picture? John 4, Cultural Stereotypes of Women, and Public and Private Space - by Jerome H. Neyrey, University of Notre Dame, Biblical Theology Bulletin 24 (1994):77-91.
- High Noon - by John R Donahue, SJ, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2002.
- The Gospel of John: Lecture 4; St. John 3:1-4:29 by James C. Turro, International Catholic University
- “Whoever drinks of the water that I shall give will never thirst” - The Gospel of John: a commentary & meditation
- Jesus rescues a Gentile's son - The Gospel of John: a commentary & meditation
- Homilies on the Gospel of John (Chrysostom): Homily 32 - Homily 33 - Homily 34 - Homily 35
- Tractates (Lectures) on the Gospel of John - Augustine - Tractate 15 (John 4:1-42)
- Fine art - Jesus and Samaritan woman - Wikimedia Commons
- Liturgical Planning and Music Suggestions, Lent 3, CanticaNova Publications.
- Images listed at The Text This Week's Art Concordance: Samaritan Woman
Christ and Samaritan woman - Henryk Siemiradzki
puzzles coloring pages clipart
Father Lonsdale Clipart
HermanoLeón Clipart, Lent 3
Jesus talks to the Samaritan woman at Jacobs Well (25 images - click on next)
Woman at the well Word Search puzzle - sermons4kids.com
The Woman at the Well - Puzzle Scroll down the page to see the drawing of the Samaritain at the well and the puzzle.