- Living in the Light - children's story by Larry Broding, word-sunday.com
- Darkness and Light - by Larry Broding, word-sunday.com
- Jesus and Nicodemus - children's study, puzzles , coloring sheet , etc. (PDF)
- Bible Study - Lent 4 B - verse by verse Roman Catholic lectionary commentary at St Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, Picayune, MS.
- Jesus and Nicodemus from The Fourth Gospel, by Dr. Mary, Australian Catholic University, course material
- Structural Outlines of the Fourth Gospel by Prof. Felix Just, S.J. - The Conversation with Nicodemus (2:23--3:21)
- Nicodemus - Worksheet
- Measuring God's Love - Children's Sermons from Sermons4Kids.com on John 3:16 with links to two coloring pages .
- The Life Saver - Children's Sermons from Sermons4Kids.com on John 3:16
- Fine Arts Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Index: Nicodemus
- Nicodemus - a monologue by Ross Olson
- The Gospel of John: Lecture 4; St. John 3:1-4:29 by James C. Turro, International Catholic University
- "Unless one is born anew, he cannot see the kingdom of God" - The Gospel of John: a commentary & meditation
- "You must be born anew of the Spirit" - The Gospel of John: a commentary & meditation
- "For God so loved the world that he gave us his only Son" - The Gospel of John: a commentary & meditation
- Homilies on the Gospel of John (Chrysostom): Homily 25 - Homily 26 - Homily 27 - Homily 28
- Tractates (Lectures) on the Gospel of John - Augustine - Tractate 12 (John 3:6-21)
- Nicodemus comes to see Jesus by night - fine art
Christ talking with Nicodemus at night - Crijn Hendricksz. Volmarijn
- Lectio: 4th Sunday of Lent (B) - The Carmelite Web Site - Includes a clipart on the page.
- The Sunlight of Love - Gospel Reflections by Father Gerry Pierse, C.Ss.R.
- Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Concordance, with the following themes: Nicodemus
- Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year - Fourth Sunday of Lent Year B
- Early and Often by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- Fourth Sunday of Easter [B], May 3, 2009 - Fourth Sunday in Lent [B], March 26, 2006 | Education for Justice | Catholic Social Teaching
- Fourth Sunday of Lent: Year B - Official website of the Catholic Diocese of Sandhurst, Victoria, Australia
- Father Lasch: Is there a prophet in your life? - Fourth Sunday of Lent 'B'
- 4th Sunday of Lent - Year B - Fr John Speekman
- Sunday Connection (Loyola Press) - Fourth Sunday of Lent, Cycle B
- Homily for the fourth Sunday of Lent - Year B - Jn. 3:14-21 by Canon Dr. Daniel Meynen
- Faith First Lectionary: Third Sunday of Lent –Year B:
Catechist Background and Preparation
Junior High School
- Fourth Sunday of Lent, Year B - Sacerdos
- Vincentian Online Library: Lent 04 Year B
- Fourth Sunday of Lent - God sent his Son so that through him the world might be saved - OFFICE FOR LITURGYof the Roman Catholic Diocese of Salford
- 4th Sunday Lent Year B - by John Thornhill - The Emmaus Serie
- Year B: Fourth Sunday of Lent - Wellspring Meditation on The Gospel: John 3: 14-21
- Augustinian Homilies: John R. Flynn, OSA. - 4th Sunday of Lent
- The Fourth Sunday of Lent: The Man Who Came by Night- by Victor Hoagland, C.P. Meditations and Prayers for the Third Week of Lent Cycle "B"
- John 3:16 Poster - For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life.
- John 3:17 Poster - God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
- John 3:17 Poster - ...those who do what is true come to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that their deeds have been done in God.
- CNP Liturgical Planning - Fourth Sunday of Lent (B)
puzzles coloring pages clipart
Montly Gospel Posters - Catholic Curriculum Online Saskatchewan Schools and School Divisions