- "God's Gift of Peace" (2nd Sunday of Easter C) - The Holy Spirit, The Force of Forgiveness (Pentecost Sunday) - Larry Broding's Word-Sunday.Com
- Living Space Archive: Commentaries on the Daily Readings - Second Sunday of Easter
- Bible Study Lesson Plans - Second Sunday of Easter Year C - Pentecost Sunday Year C, Saint Charles Borromeo Catholic Church in Picayune, Mississippi
- Structural Outlines of John 20.1-29 - Structural Outlines of the Fourth Gospel and the Johannine Epistles by Felix Just, S.J., Ph.D.
- Chapter 20, The Resurrection of the Son of God - Agape Bible Study + 1 handout
- John 20:19-31 Jesus appears to the disciples - by Don Schwager
- Vincentian Online Library: Easter 02, Year C - Pentecost Sunday
- Why Catholics Celebrate Divine Mercy Sunday By Rev. Alfred McBride, O.Praem
- Second Sunday of Easter (C) - Pentecost Sunday (C) - For the Ride Home - Catholic Sunday Mass Reading.
- "Octave of Easter" / Low Sunday, Wikipedia.
- "Low Sunday," The Catholic Encyclopedia, New Advent.
- Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year - Second Sunday of Easter - Pentecost Sunday
- A Community of Disciples (2nd Sunday of Easter C) - Spirit of God (Pentecost Sunday C) Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- peaceonjustice | Lectionary reflections related to Catholic Social Teaching - Pentecost Sunday May 19, 2013
- Second Sunday of Easter [C], April 7, 2013 - Pentecost 2013 - Lectionary Reflections - 2009 | Education for Justice | Catholic Social Teaching
- Office of the Liturgy of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Salford - Second Sunday of Easter (C) - Pentecost Sunday (C)
- Lectio: 2nd Sunday of Easter (B) - THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE CARMELITE ORDER
- Reflections for Second Sunday of Easter, Divine Mercy Sunday, May 1, 2011 | Catholic Lane
- The Emmaus Series - Second Sunday of Easter
- Sacerdos: Second Sunday of Easter, Year C
- Wellspring of the Gospel - Second Sunday of Easter - Gospel: John 20: 19-31 -
- Biblia.com - Bible Study Online John 20:19-31
- Forgiveness; the Ultimate Proof of Love (2nd Sunday of Easter C) - Forgiveness and the Spirit Within (Pentecost Sunday) Sundays Into Silence By Gerry Pierse
- Fr. Charles Irvin, Diocese of Lansing in DeWitt, MI - Homily - 2nd Sun Easter [C] - 2010
- 2nd Sunday of Easter Cycle: C - 11th April 2010: Blind Faith? by Benjamin Earl O.P. If I told you that I had won the lottery last weekend you would probably not believe me. You know, probably, that the odds against that are... Pentecost Sunday: Cycle: C - 30th May 2004: The Meaning of Pentecost by Aelred Connelly O.P. - Today's reading gives us a clue as to what the experience of the first Pentecost meant. It does not dwell on the fire, wind and noise, but on the...; 27th May 2007: Paraclete, or Parakeets? by Peter H. Harries O.P. - Pentecost Sunday is the day God gave the Holy Spirit to the Apostles. Our principal reading today, unusually, is not from the Gospel but is the first...: 11th May 2008: The Perfect Community by John Kenrick O.P. - For Christians Pentecost is the day the Spirit descended on Our Lady and the apostles in the upper room. Yet in John's Gospel it is clear that Jesus...; 31st May 2009: The Importance of the Number Seven by Neil Ferguson O.P. - Throughout Lent, Easter and Ascension the scriptures use the imagery of the Temple to show us who Christ is and what he does for us. We might think...; 23rd May 2010: Blowin' in the Wind by Gregory Murphy O.P. - The Spirit of Jesus, the Spirit of God, poured out upon us to make us holy, is curiously self-effacing. Trying to describe the Spirit is like trying...; 12th June 2011: Enthusiasm by Malcolm McMahon O.P. - In my ministry over the last ten years as a bishop I have come to experience the gift of the Holy Spirit in a new way and immediate way. A...
- Archive of Homilies,Sermons for preachers, homilists and teachers by Fr Tommy Lane - 2nd Sunday of Easter Cycle: C: Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe - God is doing a new thing and Jesus’ resurrection shows this 2008
- Doubting Thomas and the showing of wounds - 2nd Sunday of Easter Cycle: C - Fr. John's Sermons
- Second Sunday in Easter 'B' - The Good ‘Ole’ Days by Father Lasch
- The Eighth Day (April 19, 2009 - Second Sunday of Easter Divine Mercy Sunday) - homily by Fr Phil Bloom
- Mercy in Action: "It was not Karl Marx who invented the principle: 'from each according to his ability, to each according to his need.'" (Second Sunday of Easter, Divine Mercy Sunday, April 23 2006) - homily by Fr Phil Bloom
- Catholic Sunday Homily Ideas: Second Sunday of Easter Year B
- Homily for the second Sunday of Easter (Jn. 20:19-31) - Canon Dr. Daniel Meynen
- The Peace of the Lord Through His Mercy in Confession, Divine Mercy Sunday (C), April 22, 2001 - Divine Mercy and World Peace, Divine Mercy Sunday, April 18, 2004 - The Fire of the Holy Spirit Descends, Pentecost Sunday, June 3, 2001 - The Difference the Holy Spirit Makes, Pentecost Sunday 2004 (C), - Fr. Roger J. Landry Diocese of Fall River
- Augustinian Homilies - 2nd Sunday of Easter Homily by Paul W. Galetto, OSA, Ph.D.
- www.lifeissues.net | Homilies - 2nd Sunday of Easter C
- Liturgical Planning and Music Suggestions - Second Sunday of Easter - Pentecost Sunday, CanticaNova Publications
Doubting Thomas - Worship Meditation
Homily Pentecost Year C - Fr. Robert Carr:
Doubting Thomas Coloring Pages - 15+ links to coloring pages of Jesus appearing to Thomas.
Holy Spirit / Pentecost Coloring Pages - Over 20 pages to color
Clip Art, Easter 2, Fr. Richard Lonsdale, Resources for Catholic Educators.