- A Sign of Faith - word-sunday.com
- Bible Study Lesson Plans, Saint Charles Borromeo Catholic Church in Picayune, Mississippi
- John 2:1-12 Jesus makes water into wine at Cana wedding feast
- Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year - Second Sunday of Ordinary Time
- A Covenant Between Spouses - by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- The Emmaus Series - Second Sunday of Ordinary Time (C)
- Wellspring of Scripture - Year C: 2nd Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Wellspring of Scripture - Year C: Second Sunday of Advent
- Living Space Archive: Sunday of Week 2 of Ordinary time Year C
- Vincentian Online Library: Ordninary Time 02, Year C
- Lectio: Second Sunday of Ordinary Time - The Carmelite Web Site - O.Carm.
- Archdiocese for the Military, USA - Second Sunday of Ordinary Time Year C - Verse by verse commentary
- Second Sunday of Ordinary Tme (C) - For the Ride Home - Catholic Sunday Mass Reading
- Cana: Beyond Appearances - Sundays Into Silence By Gerry Pierse
- Office of the Liturgy of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Salford - Second Sunday of Ordinary Time
- How do you pray the Rosary? Scroll down to The Second Luminous Mystery: The Self-Revelation of the Lord at the Wedding Feast of Cana
- Structural Outlines of the Fourth Gospel by Prof. Felix Just, S.J. - The Wedding at Cana (2:1-12)
- The Gospel of John: Lecture 4; St. John 2:1-11 by James C. Turro, International Catholic University
Fourth Gospel - from a module in an exegesis course
at the Australian Catholic University. Objectives
of the module are the following:
- Explain the main features of John 2:1-4:54.
- Identify the central theological issues dealt with in this section of the Fourth Gospel.
- Describe the role of the Mother of Jesus and the importance of the first miracle at Cana.
- Give an initial indication of the relationship between Jesus and the Temple in Jerusalem.
- Describe the Johannine understanding of authentic belief.
- Relate Johannine belief to contemporary Christian experience.
- Jesus Works Miracle at Mary's Request - "Mary's request: 'Do whatever he tells you', keeps its ever timely value for Christians of every age.... It is an exhortation to trust without hesitation, especially when one does not understand the meaning or benefit of what Christ asks" - Pope John Paul II, General Audience of Wednesday, 26 February 1997.
- Homilies on the Gospel of John (Chrysostom): Homily 22 - Homily 23
- Tractates (Lectures) on the Gospel of John - Augustine - Tractate 8 (John 2:1-4) - Tractate 9 (John 2:1-2)
- Biblia.com - Bible Study Online John 2:41-52
Holy Family Cathedral Second Sunday of Ordinary Time, Year C - Sunday Gospel Scripture Study
- Fr. Charles Irvin, Diocese of Lansing in DeWitt, MI - Homily - Second Sunday 1998
- Cycle: C - 17th January 2010: Wine on the Third Day - Bruno Clifton O.P. It seems (at least to me who has never had to organise a wedding) that it is the wedding feast, not the wedding, that takes by far the most trouble...
- Second Sunday of Ordinary Time (Year C) - Homily by Stephen J. Baker, O.S.A.
- www.lifeissues.net | Homilies - 2nd Sunday of Ordinary Time C
- "A Different Kind of Inauguration 1," John R Donahue, SJ, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2001.
- Sacerdos: Second Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Year C Homilies and sermons by Fr. Tommy Lane - Homily for the Second Sunday: Mary interceded at Cana and continues to be our Advocate
- Liturgical Planning and Music Suggestions, CanticaNova Publications
- Art in the Christian Tradition
- HermanoLeón Clipart, Sunday 2C
- Clip Art, Epiphany 2C, Fr. Richard Lonsdale
- There was a wedding in Cana
- Clip Art Images: John 2:1-11, John 2:1-11 #2 - Misioneros Del Sagrado Corazón en el Perú
- Cerezo Barredo's weekly gospel illustration
- John 2:1-11 — Wedding at Cana
- Jesus Turns Water Into Wine
- Marriage at Cana - Several coloring pages
- Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Concordance, with the following themes: The Wedding at Cana
- Fine Art - Wedding at Cana
- Marriage at Cana - Wikimedia Commons - Fine art
- John 2.3 Poster - They have no wine.
- John 2.5 Poster - Do whatever he tells you.
puzzles coloring pages clipart