Catechesis with Children
Bible Study / Commentaries and Meditations
- A Sign of Faith - word-sunday.com
- Bible Study Lesson Plans, Saint Charles Borromeo Catholic Church in Picayune, Mississippi
- John 2:1-12 Jesus makes water into wine at Cana wedding feast
- Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year - Second Sunday of Ordinary Time
- A Covenant Between Spouses - by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- The Emmaus Series - Second Sunday of Ordinary Time (C)
- Wellspring of Scripture - Year C: 2nd Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Wellspring of Scripture - Year C: Second Sunday of Advent
- Living Space Archive: Sunday of Week 2 of Ordinary time Year C
- Vincentian Online Library: Ordninary Time 02, Year C
- Lectio: Second Sunday of Ordinary Time - The Carmelite Web
Site - O.Carm.
- Archdiocese for the Military, USA - Second Sunday of Ordinary Time Year C - Verse by verse commentary
- Second Sunday of Ordinary Tme (C) - For the Ride Home - Catholic Sunday Mass Reading
- Cana: Beyond Appearances - Sundays Into Silence By Gerry Pierse
- Office of the Liturgy of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Salford - Second Sunday of Ordinary Time
do you pray the Rosary? Scroll down to The Second Luminous
Mystery: The Self-Revelation of the Lord at the Wedding
Feast of Cana
Outlines of the Fourth Gospel by Prof. Felix Just, S.J.
- The Wedding at Cana (2:1-12)
Gospel of John: Lecture 4; St. John 2:1-11 by James
C. Turro, International Catholic University
Fourth Gospel - from a module in an exegesis course
at the Australian Catholic University. Objectives
of the module are the following:
- Explain the main features of John 2:1-4:54.
- Identify the central theological issues dealt
with in this section of the Fourth Gospel.
- Describe the role of the Mother of Jesus and
the importance of the first miracle at Cana.
- Give an initial indication of the relationship
between Jesus and the Temple in Jerusalem.
- Describe the Johannine understanding of authentic
- Relate Johannine belief to contemporary Christian
Works Miracle at Mary's Request - "Mary's request:
'Do whatever he tells you', keeps its ever timely value
for Christians of every age.... It is an exhortation
to trust without hesitation, especially when one does
not understand the meaning or benefit of what Christ
asks" - Pope John Paul II, General Audience of
Wednesday, 26 February 1997.
- Homilies on the Gospel of John (Chrysostom): Homily
22 - Homily
- Tractates (Lectures) on the Gospel of John - Augustine
8 (John 2:1-4) - Tractate
9 (John 2:1-2)
- Biblia.com - Bible Study Online John 2:41-52
- Fr. Charles Irvin, Diocese of Lansing in DeWitt, MI - Homily - Second Sunday 1998
- Cycle: C - 17th January 2010: Wine on the Third Day - Bruno Clifton O.P. It seems (at least to me who has never had to organise a wedding) that it is the wedding feast, not the wedding, that takes by far the most trouble...
- Second Sunday of Ordinary Time (Year C) - Homily by Stephen J. Baker, O.S.A.
- www.lifeissues.net | Homilies - 2nd Sunday of Ordinary Time C
- "A Different Kind of Inauguration 1," John R Donahue, SJ, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2001.
- Sacerdos: Second Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Year C Homilies and sermons by Fr. Tommy Lane - Homily for the Second Sunday: Mary interceded at Cana and continues to be our Advocate
Preparing for the Liturgy
Images / Clipart / Coloring Pages / Puzzles
Related: Gospel of Matthew - Gospel of Mark - Gospel of Luke - Gospel of John - Bible - John Coloring Pages
Clipart John - Crossword Puzzles - John - Bible Posters: John - Books on the Gospel of John