John 10:1-10 I am the gate for the sheep (Easter 4A)
Faith, reflections and young people's activities. Sadlier
- Do the right thing: trus Jesus, children's story by Larry
Shepherd, Fr. Max Bowers, Kid's Church
Master's Voice, Charles Kirkpatrick, Sermons4kids.com
Good Shepherd, children's study, puzzles, coloring sheet,
etc. Higher Praise Christian Center
Friar's Life: "I know my sheep", fr. Tom Washburn,
Shepherd and Sheepgate, Larry Broding's Word-Sunday.Com
- Bible Study - lectionary commentary at St Charles Borromeo
Catholic Church, Picayune, MS.
Gospel of John a commentary & meditation for daily
reflection and study by Don Schwager
Outlines of the Fourth Gospel by Rev. Felix Just, S.J.,
Ph.D., Jesus the Good Shepherd (10:1-21)
Pastoral Preaching Web Site: Exegesis, Terrance
Callan, Athenaeum, Mount St. Mary's Seminary, 2005.
- The Way of the Shepherd, John R Donahue, SJ, America:
The National Catholic Weekly, 2002.
- Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Concordance,
with the following themes: Good
- Father Lonsdale Commentaries and Clipart - Easter 4A
"I Am The Good Shepherd"
Related: Gospel of Matthew - Gospel of Mark - Gospel of Luke - Gospel of John - Bible - John Coloring Pages
Clipart John - Crossword Puzzles - John - Bible Posters: John - Books on the Gospel of John