- "Alight to the Nations" Larry Broding's Word-Sunday.Com
- "Team Leaders and Teamwork" children's story
by Larry Broding, word-sunday.com
- Fishing for People - You Have a Message- Children's Sermons from Sermons4kids.com. puzzles , coloring sheet
Space Archive: Sunday Reflections by Frank Doyle
- Fishers of Men Pre K – K Lesson with: Objectives, Word Wall, Bible Story with questions, Songs and/or Finger Plays, Activities, Crafts, Games, Snacks, Coloring/Puzzles, etc.
- Fishers of Men 1st Grade On Up Lesson with: Objectives, Review, Vocabulary Words, Bible Story with questions, Activities, Crafts, Games, Snacks, Puzzles/Mazes/Worksheets, etc.
Faith - TThird Sunday of Ordinary Time - Year A
Study Lesson Plans - St. Charles Borromeo
- Matthew 4:12-17 Jesus begins this work in Galilee - Matthew 4:18-25 the calling of the first disciples the baptism of Jesus - A commentary & meditation
for daily reflection and study by Don Schwager
- Lectio: Third Sunday of Ordinary Time | THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE CARMELITE ORDER
- Archive of Homilies,Sermons for preachers, homilists and
teachers by Fr Tommy Lane: Only Jesus is the Solution to the World’s Problems - Leave the Boat and build up God’s Kingdom
- Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year - Feast of the Baptism of the Lord
- Daily Reflection, Feast of the Baptism of the Lord, Larry Gillick, S.J., Creighton University, 2010.
- "Can You Hear Me Now?" Dianne Bergant, CSA, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2005.
- "Keynoting Discipleship I," John R Donahue, SJ, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2002.
- Darkness and Light by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- Homily - 3rd Sunday of Ordinary Time - Catholic Doors Ministry
- Faith First: Third Sunday of Ordinary Time – Year A
Catechist Background and Preparation
Junior High Session
- Lector's Notes, The Baptism of the Lord (ABC)
- Lector Works - Baptism
Athenaeum of Ohio - Exegesis
Athenaeum of Ohio - Homily
- CNP Liturgical Planning - Feast of the Baptism of the Lord (A) - Music Suggestions
- Baptism of Jesus File Folder Game at catholicmom.com: Fishers of Men Lesson Plan