- Thinking of Others - Children's reading - Lectionary Resource for Catholics: word-sunday.com
- Proclaiming Faith - exploring the Sunday and Holy Day readings - reflections and young people's activities. Sadlier Publishing.
- Twenty-fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year B « RCL Benziger Resource Center
- Faith First: Twenty-Fifth Sunday of Ordinary Time – Year B
Catechist Background and Preparation
Junior High School
- "Who Is the Greatest?" Illustrating the Story (lessons, children's sermons), coloring pages, activity sheets, crafts, children's songs. MSSS Crafts.
- "Who Is the Greatest?" Charles Kirkpatrick, Sermons4kids.com.
- "Upside Down," Jim Kerlin, childrensermons.com.
- Lectionary Resource for Catholics - To Serve a Child: word-sunday.com
- Bible Study Lesson Plans - St. Charles Borromeo
- Mark 9:30-37 Jesus predicts crucifixion - The Gospel of Mark: a commentary & meditation by Don Schwager
- The Way of the Wise by Dianne Bergant, America: The National Catholic Weekly
- Can You Walk the Walk? by John R. Donahue, SJ, America: The National Catholic Weekly
- "Whoever whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it"- The Gospel of Mark: a commentary & meditation by Don Schwager
- Catena Aurea, Patristic Commentary by St Thomas Aquinas.
- Like an External Conscience are the Good Among Us - by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- The Emmaus Series - 25th Sunday Year B
- Wellspring of Scripture - Year B: 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Twenty-fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time | Sacred Space
- Vincentian Online Library: Ordinary Time 25 - Year B
- Lectio: 25th Sunday of Ordinary Time - The Carmelite Web Site - O.Carm.
- 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time (B) - For the Ride Home - Catholic Sunday Mass Reading
- 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B – September 20th, 2009 - Scripture Readings - First : Wisdom 2:12, 17-20. - Second : James 3:16-4:3. - Gospel : Mark 9:30-37. - The Dominican Order of Saint Joseph OP - Sunday Preacher's Resources Prepared by: Fr. Stephen Dominic Hayes, OP
- "Mark 9: Teaching in Capernaum," wikipedia.
Holy Family Cathedral Twenty-Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B - Sunday Gospel Scripture Study
- Fr. Charles Irvin, Diocese of Lansing in DeWitt, MI - Homily - 25th Sunday - 2003 - 25th Sunday - 2006
- Cycle: B - 20th September 2009: It's a Scandal by Simon Francis Gaine O.P. - We think we know what counts as winning: doing better than other people; we think we know what counts as glory: everyone telling us how great we..
- Twenty-fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year B - Joseph A. Genito, O.S.A.
- Homilies - Twenty-Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time: Setting your mind on Divine things - Catholic Doors Ministry: 2006
- Sunday Homilies from Australia: 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time - Year B - Fr John Speekman
- Catholic Web - Sunday Homilies: 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time [B] 2009 - Fr. Charles Irvin
- Sep, 20, 2009 Gospel Summary, Mark 9.30-37, Demetrius R. Dumm, O.S.B.
- Homily for the twenty-fifth Sunday of the year - Year B - Mark 9.30-37 by Father Daniel Meynen
- 25th Sunday of Ordinary Time - “Freedom To Serve” - Archbishop's Gospel Reflections Archdiocese of Keewatin-Le Pas
- www.lifeissues.net | Homilies - 25th Sunday OT B
- Catholic Sunday Homily Ideas: 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time Year B - John M. Mbinda
- Father Lasch: Twenty-Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time 'B' - To Live Simply is to Witness Strongly
- 25th Sunday of Ordinary Time - Cycle B - Reflection on the Readings - MP3 file 2006 - MP3 file 2009
- CNP Liturgical Planning - Twenty-fifth Sunday of Ordinary Time (B) - Music Suggestions
puzzles coloring pages clipart
- Art in the Christian Tradition Database - 25B
- HermanoLeón Clipart, Ordinary 25B. Free clipart, backgrounds, slides, etc.
- Clip Art Images: Mark 9:30-37, Misioneros Del Sagrado Corazón en el Perú.
- Mark 9:30-37, at Cerezo Barredo's weekly gospel illustration. Liberation emphasis.
- Clipart and Reflections on the Sunday readings - Fr. Lonsdale
- Mark 9: 30-37 — Whoever receives one child receives me.
- Whoever receives one child receives me. (Poster)
- Fine Arts Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Index: Jesus and the Children
Catechesis with Children - Bible Study / Commentaries and Meditations - Homilies
Preparing for the Liturgy - Images / Clipart / Coloring Pages / Puzzles