- Being Misunderstood, children's story by Larry Broding, word-sunday.com.
- Who Am I? - Take Up Your Cross - Children's Sermon from Sermons4Kids with coloring page
- Proclaiming Faith - Gospel Reflection and Discussion Questions
- Twenty-fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year B « RCL Benziger Resource Center
- Faith First: Twenty-Fourth Sunday of Ordinary Time – Year B
Catechist Background and Preparation
Junior High School
- The Dangers of Words, Ordinary 24B, Larry Broding's Word-Sunday.Com
- Bible Study Lesson Plans - St. Charles Borromeo
- "But who do you say that I am?" - The Gospel of Mark: a commentary & meditation by Don Schwager
- "Whoever whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it"- The Gospel of Mark: a commentary & meditation by Don Schwager
- Who do you say I am? - by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- The Emmaus Series - 24th Sunday Year B
- Wellspring of Scripture - Year B: 24th Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Twenty-fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time | Sacred Space
- Vincentian Online Library: Ordinary Time 24 - Year B
- Lectio: 24th Sunday of Ordinary Time - The Carmelite Web Site - O.Carm.
- 24th Sunday in Ordinary Time (B) - For the Ride Home - Catholic Sunday Mass Reading
- 24th Sunday in Ordinary Time, September 13, 2009 - Scripture Readings: First Is. 50:5-9a - Second Jas 2:14-18 - Gospel Mk 8:27-35 - The Dominican Order of Saint Joseph OP - Sunday Preacher's Resources Prepared by: Fr. Lawrence J. Donohoo, O.P.
Aurea, Patristic Commentary by St Thomas Aquinas.
Holy Family Cathedral Twenty-Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B - Sunday Gospel Scripture Study
- A Tortured Relationship, sermon by Peter Clarke O.P.
- Fr. Charles Irvin, Diocese of Lansing in DeWitt, MI - Homily - 24th Sunday - 2006
- "Reading the Signs of the Times," Ordinary 22B, Fr. Gerry Pierse, C.Ss.R.
- Catholic Lectionary Homilies and Ideas Provided by Fr Jim Mazzone
- " Reading the Signs of the Times," Ordinary 24B, Fr. Gerry Pierse, C.Ss.R.
- Twenty-fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year B - Michael P. Sullivan, O.S.A..
- Cycle: B - 13th September 2009: A Tortured RelationshipPeter Clarke O.P. 'If anyone wants to be a follower of mine….' To me this is one of the most crucial statements in the whole of the Gospels. It forces me to ask...
- Homilies - Twenty-Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time: Setting your mind on Divine things - Catholic Doors Ministry: 2006
- Sunday Homilies from Australia: 24th Sunday in Ordinary Time - Year B - Fr John Speekman
- Catholic Web - Sunday Homilies: 24th Sunday in Ordinary Time [B] 2009 - Fr. Charles Irvin
- Sep, 13, 2009 Gospel Summary, Sep, 13, 2009, Mark 8: 27-35, Demetrius R. Dumm, O.S.B.
- Homily for the twenty-fourth Sunday of the year - Year B - Mk. 8:27-35by Father Daniel Meynen
- 24th Sunday of Ordinary Time - “Living the Way of the Cross” - Archbishop's Gospel Reflections Archdiocese of Keewatin-Le Pas
- www.lifeissues.net | Homilies - 24th Sunday OT B
- Catholic Sunday Homily Ideas: 24th Sunday in Ordinary Time Year B - John M. Mbinda
- Father Lasch: Twenty-Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time 'B' - Sometimes you just have to ride things out
- The Center for Liturgy at St Louis University
- Twenty Fourth Sunday of Ordinary Time (B) - "You are the Christ. The Son of Man is destined to suffer grievously." OFFICE FOR LITURGYof the Roman Catholic Diocese of Salford
- CNP Liturgical Planning - Twenty Fourth Sunday of Ordinary Time (B) - Music Suggestions
puzzles coloring pages clipart
- Art in the Christian Tradition Database - 24B
- HermanoLeón Clipart, Ordinary 24B. Free clipart, backgrounds, slides, etc.
- Clipart and Reflections on the Sunday readings - Fr. Lonsdale
- Clip Art Images: Mark 8:27-38, Misioneros Del Sagrado Corazón en el Perú.
- Ordinary 24 at Cerezo Barredo's weekly gospel illustration
- Fine Arts Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Index: Healing
- Who Do You Say I AM
- Who do you say I AM?
- Mark 8:27-35 — Take up your cross crossword puzzle
- Twenty Fourth Sunday of Ordinary Time (B) - OFFICE FOR LITURGYof the Roman Catholic Diocese of Salford - Word Search
Catechesis with Children - Bible Study / Commentaries and Meditations - Homilies
Preparing for the Liturgy - Images / Clipart / Coloring Pages / Puzzles