- See also Matthew 15:21-28
- Hope in the Lord, children's story by Larry Broding, word-sunday.com.
- Shortcomings and Faith, Ordinary 23B, Larry Broding's Word-Sunday.Com
- Bible Study Lesson Plans - St. Charles Borromeo
- He Does All Things Well - Children's Sermon from Sermons4Kids with coloring page
- Living Space Archive: Sunday Reflections by Frank Doyle
- Living Space » Archive » Twenty-third Sunday of Ordinary Time
- 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time (B) - For the Ride Home - Catholic Sunday Mass Reading
- Fr. Charles Irvin, Diocese of Lansing in DeWitt, MI - Homily - 23rd Sunday - 2000 - 23rd Sunday - 2006
- Proclaiming Faith - Gospel Reflection and Discussion Questions
- Clipart and Reflections on the Sunday readings - Fr. Lonsdale
- "The Deeper Deafness," Ordinary 23B, Fr. Gerry Pierse, C.Ss.R.
- Catholic Lectionary Homilies and Ideas Provided by Fr Jim Mazzone
- The Athenaeum of Ohio - The Pastoral Preaching Archives - Exegesis - Homily
- A Symbolic Approach to Mark 7, Jerome H. Neyrey, S.J.
- "Spirit, Mercy, and the Other," Judith Gundry-Volf, Theology Today, 1995.
- "The Changing Role of Women in the Early Christian World," Howard Clark Kee, University of Pennsylvania. Theology Today, 1992.
- "Blurring the Boundaries: A Response to Howard C. Kee," Virginia Burrus, The Theological School at Drew University. Theology Today, 1992
- Catholic Curriculum Online - Monthly Gospel Poster - Twenty-third Sunday of Ordinary Time. Mark 7: 31 - 37
- "You may go your way; the demon has left your daughter" - The Gospel of Mark: a commentary & meditation
- "He has done all things well; he even makes the deaf hear and the dumb speak" - The Gospel of Mark: a commentary & meditation
- Catena Aurea, Patristic Commentary by St Thomas Aquinas.
- Fine Arts Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Index: Canaanite/Syro-Phoenician Woman; Healing
- Poster with verse “He has done everything well; he even makes the deaf to hear and the mute to speak.” -- Mark7_37
- Art in the Chirstian Tradition Database - 23B
Click on the small images: puzzles coloring pages clipart
|The Syrophoenician Woman's Faith|
A Deaf and Dumb Man Healed - La página de Cerezo Barredo
Chapter 1 - Chapter 2 - Chapter 3 - Chapter 4 - Chapter 5 - Chapter 6 - Chapter 7 - Chapter 8 - Chapter 9.2-29 - Chapter 9.30-37 - Chapter 9.38-48 - Chapter 10.2-16 - Chapter 10.17-31 - Chapter 10.35-45 - Chapter 10.46-52 - Chapter 11 - Chapter 12 - Chapter 13