- See also Matthew 15:21-28
in the Lord, children's story by Larry Broding, word-sunday.com.
- Shortcomings and Faith, Ordinary 23B, Larry Broding's Word-Sunday.Com
Study Lesson Plans - St. Charles Borromeo
Does All Things Well - Children's Sermon from Sermons4Kids
with coloring page
Space Archive: Sunday Reflections by Frank Doyle
- Living Space » Archive » Twenty-third Sunday of Ordinary Time
- 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time (B) - For the Ride Home - Catholic Sunday Mass Reading
- Fr. Charles Irvin, Diocese of Lansing in DeWitt, MI - Homily - 23rd Sunday - 2000 - 23rd Sunday - 2006
Faith - Gospel Reflection and Discussion Questions
- Clipart and Reflections on the
Sunday readings - Fr. Lonsdale
Deeper Deafness," Ordinary 23B, Fr. Gerry Pierse,
Lectionary Homilies and Ideas Provided by Fr Jim Mazzone
- The Athenaeum of Ohio - The Pastoral Preaching Archives
- Exegesis - Homily
Symbolic Approach to Mark 7, Jerome H. Neyrey, S.J.
Mercy, and the Other," Judith Gundry-Volf, Theology
Changing Role of Women in the Early Christian World,"
Howard Clark Kee, University of Pennsylvania. Theology Today,
the Boundaries: A Response to Howard C. Kee," Virginia
Burrus, The Theological School at Drew University. Theology
Curriculum Online - Monthly Gospel Poster - Twenty-third Sunday
of Ordinary Time. Mark 7: 31 - 37
may go your way; the demon has left your daughter" -
The Gospel of Mark: a commentary & meditation
has done all things well; he even makes the deaf hear and
the dumb speak" - The Gospel of Mark: a commentary &
Aurea, Patristic Commentary by St Thomas Aquinas.
- Fine Arts Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Index: Canaanite/Syro-Phoenician Woman; Healing
- Poster with verse “He has done everything well; he even makes the deaf to hear and the mute to speak.” -- Mark7_37
- Art in the Chirstian Tradition Database - 23B