- Hope in the Lord, children's story by Larry Broding, word-sunday.com.
- He Does All Things Well - Children's Sermon from Sermons4Kids with coloring page
- Proclaiming Faith - Gospel Reflection and Discussion Questions
- Twenty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time Year B « RCL Benziger Resource Center
- Faith First: Twenty-Third Sunday of Ordinary Time – Year B
Catechist Background and Preparation
Junior High School
- Shortcomings and Faith, Ordinary 23B, Larry Broding's Word-Sunday.Com
- Bible Study Lesson Plans - St. Charles Borromeo
- Living Space Archive: Sunday Reflections by Frank Doyle
- "He has done all things well; he even makes the deaf hear and the dumb speak" - The Gospel of Mark: a commentary & meditation
- Catena Aurea, Patristic Commentary by St Thomas Aquinas.
- Commentary on Mark, Chapter 7 By Jeanie C. Crain, Missouri Western State College, The Gospel of Mark: A Study Based on the Old Testament
- A Symbolic Approach to Mark 7 By Jerome H. Neyrey, S.J. in Forum, 1988
- Enabling the Disabled - by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- The Emmaus Series - 23rd Sunday Year B
- Sep, 06, 2009 Gospel Summary, Sep, 06, 2009, Mark 7: 31-37, Demetrius R. Dumm, O.S.B.
- Wellspring of Scripture - Year B: 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Twenty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time | Sacred Space
- Vincentian Online Library: Ordinary Time 23 - Year B
- Lectio: 23rd Sunday of Ordinary Time - The Carmelite Web Site - O.Carm. also contains a clipart .
- 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time (B) - For the Ride Home - Catholic Sunday Mass Reading
- 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time, September 6, 2009 - Scripture Readings: First Is. 35:4-7a - Second Jas 2:1-5 - Gospel Mk 7:31-37 The Dominican Order of Saint Joseph OP - Sunday Preacher's Resources Prepared by: Fr. Lawrence J. Donohoo, O.P.
Holy Family Cathedral Twenty-Third Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B - Sunday Gospel Scripture Study
- Tongues Sing for Joy, sermon by Theodore Taylor O.P.
- "The Deeper Deafness," Ordinary 23B, Fr. Gerry Pierse, C.Ss.R.
- Catholic Lectionary Homilies and Ideas Provided by Fr Jim Mazzone
- Twenty-Third Sunday in Ordinary Time - "Prepare for Mass"
- Twenty-second Sunday in Ordinary Time Year B - Paul W. Galetto, O.S.A.
- Being Disobedient to Jesus, sermon by Mark Edney O.P.
- Homilies - Twenty-Third Sunday in Ordinary Time: Be doers of the Word - Catholic Doors Ministry: 2006
- Sunday Homilies from Australia: 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time - Year B - Fr John Speekman
- Catholic Web - Sunday Homilies: 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time [B] 2003 - Fr. Charles Irvin
- Homily for the twenty-third Sunday of the year - Year B - 7:31-37 by Father Daniel Meynen
- 23rd Sunday of Ordinary Time - “Faith Expressed through Love” - Archbishop's Gospel Reflections Archdiocese of Keewatin-Le Pas
- www.lifeissues.net | Homilies - 23rd Sunday OT B
- Catholic Sunday Homily Ideas: 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time Year B - John M. Mbinda
- Father Lasch: Twenty-Second Sunday in Ordinary Time 'B' - Don’t shout! I can hear you.
- Twenty-Third Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B - Sacerdos
- Twenty Third Sunday of Ordinary Time (B) - "He makes the deaf hear and the dumb speak." OFFICE FOR LITURGYof the Roman Catholic Diocese of Salford
- CNP Liturgical Planning - Twenty Third Sunday of Ordinary Time (B) - Music Suggestions
puzzles coloring pages clipart
- HermanoLeón Clipart, Ordinary 23B
- Clipart and Reflections on the Sunday readings - Fr. Lonsdale
- Catholic Curriculum Online - Monthly Gospel Poster - Twenty-third Sunday of Ordinary Time. Mark 7: 31 - 37
- Mark 7:31-37, Misioneros Del Sagrado Corazón en el Perú.
- Ordinary 23 at Cerezo Barredo's weekly gospel illustration
- Clipart Wizard: Jesus Heals a Blind Man - Several coloring pages
- Poster with verse “He has done everything well; he even makes the deaf to hear and the mute to speak.” -- Mark7_37
- Fine Arts Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Index: Healing
Catechesis with Children - Bible Study / Commentaries and Meditations - Homilies
Preparing for the Liturgy - Images / Clipart / Coloring Pages / Puzzles