- The Morally Disabled by Larry Broding's Word-Sunday.Com
- Grab a Corner of the Blanket by Charles Kirkpatrick, Sermons4kids.com.
a link to a coloring page
- Prisons and Prejudice - children's story by Larry Broding,
Faith - Reflections and discussion questions on the readings
for each Sunday and holy day liturgy. Activities for young
people are included. Some materials for younger children can
be printed out.
- Clipart and Reflections
on the Sunday readings Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time B - Fr. Lonsdale
Study - verse by verse lectionary commentary, St Charles
Borromeo Catholic Church, Picayune, MS
- Lectio: 7th Sunday of Ordinary Time (B) - The Carmelite
Web Site - Includes a clipart on the page.
- Healing the Deeper Wound - Gospel Reflections by Father Gerry Pierse, C.Ss.R.
- Fine Arts Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Index:
- Father Tommy Lane Homilies: We are called to Community - Though many we form one Body
- Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year - Sixth Sunday of Ordinary Time
- Quarantined No Longer by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time [B] | Education for Justice | Catholic Social Teaching
- Sixth Sunday of Ordinary Time, B - Sunday Connection - Loyola Press
- Homily - Sixth Sunday of Ordinary Time B - Catholic Doors Ministry
the Roof - Drama by Nina Wallestad. Also see the conditions
Makes All the Difference, Robert Ombres O.P.
Spirit Interactive: Direct Bible Discovery - Sample Observations
on Mark 2:1-12.
- Catholic Sunday Homily Ideas - Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year B - Msgr. John S. Mbinda
- Sixth Sunday In Ordinary Time: Year B - Official website of the Catholic Diocese of Sandhurst, Victoria, Australia
- CHAUSA | Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time - Homily Aids
- Father Lasch: No one is quarantined in God’s Dominion - Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time 'B'
- Homily for the seventh Sunday of the Year (Mk. 2:1-12) - by
Canon Dr. Daniel Meynen
- Sundfay Homilies by Fr. Charles Irvin - Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time [B] 2006
- CAFOD - Just One World: A children's liturgy resource for 19 February 2012. oday we hear about some people who helped their friend to get to Jesus. Friends are very important people in our lives.
- CatholicMom.com Gospel Activity - Sunday, February 19, 2006 – Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Faith First Lectionary: Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time–Year B:
Catechist Background and Preparation
Junior High School
- Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B - Sacerdos
- Vincentian Online Library: Ordinary Time 07 Year B
- Augustinian Homilies - John T. Denny, O.S.A. : 7th Sunday of Ordinary Time
- Seventh Sunday of Ordinary Time - OFFICE FOR LITURGYof the Roman Catholic Diocese of Salford
- No Forgiveness for Darwin "This year - 2009 - you will hear a lot about Charles Darwin and his book "The Origin of Species." He published it 150 years ago - on November 24, 1859. How should we as Christians (and specifically as Catholics) participate in this commemoration?" (Seventh Ordinary Sunday, Year B, February 22, 2009)
- Forgiveness of Sins and Communion: "A person who is conscious of grave sin is not to receive the Body and Blood of the Lord without prior sacramental confession." On reading this, one will naturally ask: What is a grave sin? (Seventh Ordinary Sunday, February 19, 2006)
- Who But God?: "A popular myth about Jesus runs along these lines: The original Jesus was a kindly man who wanted to help people face their problems, feel good about themselves and get along with each other..." (February 23, 2003)
- "No Problem!" Dianne Bergant, CSA, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2003.
- "Homecoming for a Forgiven Sinner," John R. Donahue, SJ, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2000.
- CNP Liturgical Planning - Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time (B)
Artwork by William Brassey Hole 1846-1917
Related: Gospel of Mark: Resources on Sunday Readings - Mark Coloring Page
Clipart Mark - Gospel Mark: General - Crossword Puzzles - Mark - Bible Posters: Mark