- Liberation - Larry Broding's Word-Sunday.Com
- Hard Tasks and Bragging - children's story
by Larry Broding, word-sunday.com
- I Love A Parade - A Joyful Celebration - King for a Day - Children's Sermons from Sermons4kids.com. puzzles , coloring sheet
Faith - Palm Sunday of the Lord's Passion
- Mark 14:1-11 extravagant love - Mark 14:12-21 passover preparation - Mark 14:22-25 Jesus' last supper - Mark 14:26-42 agony in the garden - Mark 14:43-52 Jesus' arrest - Mark 14:53-72 Jesus' trial & Peter's denial - Mark 15:1-20 Jesus before Pilate - Mark 15:21-32 Jesus crucified - Mark 15:33-41 Jesus' death - Mark 15:42-47 Jesus' burial - The Gospel of Mark: a commentary & meditation
for daily reflection and study by Don Schwager
Study Lesson Plans - Palm Sunday B - St. Charles Borromeo
- Father Tommy Lane Homilies: The various characters in the Passion represent our sins that led to Jesus’ crucifixion 2009
- Homily for Palm Sunday of the Lord's Passion (March 28, 2010) - on the Gospel Commemoration of Our Lord's Passion and Death He Died for Us By Fr Munachi E. Ezeogu cssp
- Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year - Palm Sunday of the Passion of the Lord
- Fickle Hearts; Firm Faith by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- Palm Sunday, Year B - Sacerdos
- Vincentian Online Library: Palm Sunday Yeat B
- God's Justice - Homily for Palm Sunday by Fr. Phil Bloom
- Palm Sunday of the Passion of the Lord [B], April 5, 2009 - Passion (Palm) Sunday [B], April 9, 2006 - Education for Justice
- Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Concordance, with the following themes: Entry Into Jerusalem
- Palm Sunday at Home: Who Reigns? - Living the Liturgical Year for Catholics
- The Good Word, A Blog on Scripture and Preaching, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2012.
- "Still Our Hero," Dianne Bergant, CSA, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2003.
- "Walking the Walk," John R. Donahue, SJ, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2000.
- Palm Sunday (B) - OFFICE FOR LITURGYof the Roman Catholic Diocese of Salford
- The Great Week - Palm Sunday 'B' - Father Lasch
- The Emmaus Series: Passion (Palm) Sunday Year B
- CAFOD - Children's Liturgy: Palm Sunday (Year B) (104.50 kB): A children's liturgy resource for 1 April 2012. Let's think about how Jesus was welcomed into Jerusalem, and how a short while later he was arrested and crucified. Downloadoptional accompanying illustration
- Palm Sunday Year B - Thome wa Akamba
- Liturgical Planning and Music Suggestions, CanticaNova Publications.