- Make Me Whole Again by Larry Broding's Word-Sunday.Com
- Hope for the Hopeless - Following God's Directions by Charles Kirkpatrick, Sermons4kids.com. Includes a link to a coloring page
- A Friend in Need - children's story by Larry Broding, word-sunday.com.
Faith - Reflections and discussion questions on the readings
for each Sunday and holy day liturgy. Activities for young
people are included. Some materials for younger children can
be printed out.
- Clipart and Reflections on the Sunday readings Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time B - Fr. Lonsdale
- Bible Study - verse by verse lectionary commentary, St Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, Picayune, MS
- Lectio: 6th Sunday of Ordinary Time (B) - The Carmelite Web Site - Includes a clipart on the page.
- The Secure Seeker - Gospel Reflections by Father Gerry Pierse, C.Ss.R.
- Fine Arts Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Index: Healing
- Father Tommy Lane Homilies: We are called to Community - Though many we form one Body
- Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year - Sixth Sunday of Ordinary Time
- Quarantined No Longer by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time [B] | Education for Justice | Catholic Social Teaching
- Sixth Sunday of Ordinary Time, B - Sunday Connection - Loyola Press
- Homily - Sixth Sunday of Ordinary Time B - Catholic Doors Ministry
- Catholic Sunday Homily Ideas - Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year B - Msgr. John S. Mbinda
- Sixth Sunday In Ordinary Time: Year B - Official website of the Catholic Diocese of Sandhurst, Victoria, Australia
- CHAUSA | Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time - Homily Aids
- Father Lasch: No one is quarantined in God’s Dominion - Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time 'B'
- CAFOD - Just One World: A children's liturgy resource for 12 February 2012. Jesus was a great teacher. Let's think about how important it is for all children to have the chance to go to school and learn.
- CatholicMom.com Gospel Activity - Sunday, February 12, 2006 – Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Faith First Lectionary: Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time–Year B:
Catechist Background and Preparation
Junior High School
- Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B - Sacerdos
- Vincentian Online Library: Ordinary Time 06 Year B
- Homily for the sixth Sunday of the Year (Mk. 1:40-45) - by Canon Dr. Daniel Meynen
- Augustinian Homilies - Francis J. Caponi, O.S.A.: 6th Sunday of Ordinary Time
- Sixth Sunday of Ordinary Time - OFFICE FOR LITURGYof the Roman Catholic Diocese of Salford
- The Power of Compassion "The existence of so much evil and cruelty made Stevenson wonder if God really exists. All of his doubts came together when he first met a leper..." (Sixth Ordinary Sunday, Year B, February 15, 2009)
- He Touched the Leper: "An early Christian writer named Gregory of Nazianzus described leprosy in vivid terms." (Sixth Ordinary Sunday, February 12, 2006)
- Show Yourself to the Priest: "Today's Gospel gives us another glimpse of the Jewish priesthood being transformed by Christ." (February 16, 2003)
- "Not in My Neighborhood!" Dianne Bergant, CSA, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2003.
- "Compassionate in Word and Deed," John R. Donahue, SJ, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2000.
- CNP Liturgical Planning - Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time (B)
puzzles coloring pages clipart
If you want to
Mark 1:40-45 — "I do will it. Be made clean." - Crossword