- Preaching the Good News by Larry Broding's Word-Sunday.Com
- How Do You Say I Love You? - Looking for Jesus - Recharging Our Batteries by Charles Kirkpatrick, Sermons4kids.com. Includes
a link to a coloring page
- Serve Each Other - children's story by Larry Broding,
Faith - Reflections and discussion questions on the readings
for each Sunday and holy day liturgy. Activities for young
people are included. Some materials for younger children can
be printed out.
- Clipart and Reflections
on the Sunday readings Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time B - Fr. Lonsdale
Study - verse by verse lectionary commentary, St Charles
Borromeo Catholic Church, Picayune, MS
- Lectio: 5th Sunday of Ordinary Time (B) - The Carmelite
Web Site - Includes a clipart on the page.
- We Are All Mothers-in-Law - Gospel Reflections by Father Gerry Pierse, C.Ss.R.
- Fine Arts Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Index:
- Father Tommy Lane Homilies: Jesus our Healer heals us through the Mass and Sacraments
- CatholicMom.com Gospel Activity - Sunday, February 5, 2006 – Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year - Fifth Sunday of Ordinary Time
- A Work Ethics by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- Catholic Bible Foundation - Year B: Fifth Sunday in Ordinary time
- Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time [B] | Education for Justice | Catholic Social Teaching
- Homily - Fifth Sunday of Ordinary Time B - Catholic Doors Ministry
- Father Lasch: It’s a Hard-Knock Life! - Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time 'B'
- Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time (Year B) (45.65 kB) A children's liturgy resource for 5 February 2012. Jesus healed many people who are sick. What or who makes you feel better when you are ill? Download accompanying optional illustration.
- Faith First Lectionary: Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time–Year B:
Catechist Background and Preparation
Junior High School
- Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B - Sacerdos
- Vincentian Online Library: Ordinary Time 05 Year B
- Fifth Sunday of Ordinary Time - OFFICE FOR LITURGYof the Roman Catholic Diocese of Salford
- Catholic Sunday Homily Ideas - Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year B - Msgr. John S. Mbinda
- Fifth Sunday In Ordinary Time: Year B (2006) Official website of the Catholic Diocese of Sandhurst, Victoria, Australia
- Fifth Sunday of Ordinary Time, B - Sunday Connection - Loyola Press
- Entrusted With a Stewardship "Many years ago, in England, three men were pouring into a trough a mixture of water, sand, lime and other ingredients. A passer-by asked them what they were doing..." (Fifth Ordinary Sunday, Year B, February 8, 2009)
- Eros and Agape: "Pope Benedict explains the difference between two Greek words: eros and agape. Eros, he says, referred to that love between a man and woman which is neither planned nor willed, but somehow imposes itself upon human beings. Agape, on the other hand, was the word which the New Testament writers preferred to describe the new relationship between Christ and his disciples." (Fifth Ordinary Sunday, February 5, 2006)
- What a Lot of Work!: The strangeness of it struck me - myself, a country boy brought up in the 50's, in front of these people of such a different culture. What united me so deeply to them? (February 9, 2003)
- Homily for the fifth Sunday of the Year (Mk. 1:29-39) - by
Canon Dr. Daniel Meynen
- Augustinian Homilies - Kevin M. DePrinzio, O.S.A.: 5th Sunday of Ordinary Time
- "The Long and Short of It," Dianne Bergant, CSA, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2003.
- "Compassionate in Word and Deed," John R. Donahue, SJ, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2000.
- Ministry with Persons with Disabilities | Archdiocese of Atlanta - Examples of Disabilities Found in the Gospels with paintings from depicting the scripture passages
- CNP Liturgical Planning - Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time (B)
Related: Gospel of Mark: Resources on Sunday Readings - Mark Coloring Page
Clipart Mark - Gospel Mark: General - Crossword Puzzles - Mark - Bible Posters: Mark