- The Holy One of God by Larry Broding's Word-Sunday.Com
- Who Made Up The Rules? - Jesus' Love Is Stronger - Who's In Control? by Charles Kirkpatrick, Sermons4kids.com. Includes a link to a coloring page
- Getting Help - children's story by Larry Broding, word-sunday.com.
- Proclaiming Faith - Reflections and discussion questions on the readings for each Sunday and holy day liturgy. Activities for young people are included. Some materials for younger children can be printed out.
- Clipart and Reflections on the Sunday readings - Fr. Lonsdale
- Bible Study - verse by verse lectionary commentary, St Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, Picayune, MS
- Lectio: 4th Sunday of Ordinary Time (B) - The Carmelite Web Site - Includes a clipart on the page.
- Authority Rather than Power - Gospel Reflections by Father Gerry Pierse, C.Ss.R.
- Fine Arts Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Index: Healing
- Father Tommy Lane Homilies: There is still a bit of the devil in us! Jesus must increase
- Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year - Fourth Sunday of Ordinary Time
- A Prophet Like Moses by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- Catholic Bible Foundation - Year B: Fourth Sunday in Ordinary time
- Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time [B] | Education for Justice | Catholic Social Teaching
- Homily - Fourth Sunday of Ordinary Time B - Catholic Doors Ministry
- CAFOD - Just One World: A children's liturgy resource for 29 January 2012. Jesus was a great teacher. Let's think about how important it is for all children to have the chance to go to school and learn.
- CatholicMom.com Gospel Activity - Sunday, January 29, 2006 – Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Catholic Sunday Homily Ideas - Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year B - Msgr. John S. Mbinda
- Fourth Sunday In Ordinary Time: Year B (2009) - (2006) Official website of the Catholic Diocese of Sandhurst, Victoria, Australia
- Father Lasch: Is there a prophet in your life? - Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time 'B'
- Faith First Lectionary: Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time–Year B:
Catechist Background and Preparation
Junior High School
- Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B - Sacerdos
- Vincentian Online Library: Ordinary Time 04 Year B
- Fourth Sunday of Ordinary Time - OFFICE FOR LITURGYof the Roman Catholic Diocese of Salford
- "Mark 1: Jesus in Capernaum and the Tour of Galilee," "Capernaum," wikipedia.
- Augustinian Homilies - Francis J. Caponi, O.S.A.: 4th Sunday of Ordinary Time
- Capharnaum, featuring information and images from 19 seasons of excavations conducted by the late Fr. Virgilio C. Corbo ofm and Fr. Stanislao Loffereda ofm.
- Homily for the fourth Sunday of the Year (Mk. 1:21-28) - by Canon Dr. Daniel Meynen
- Ministry with Persons with Disabilities | Archdiocese of Atlanta - Examples of Disabilities Found in the Gospels with paintings from depicting the scripture passages
- Free of Anxiety "God could use any of us to speak a word that brings liberation. An example: You may have heard of Dr. Alveda King - Martin Luther King Jr.'s niece. In the 70's she had received two abortions..." (Fourth Ordinary Sunday, Year B, February 1, 2009)
- The Unclean Spirit Came Out of Him: "He is known as the 'master of the human heart' on account of his penetrating psychological insights, but he had great difficulty mastering his own emotions. A 'demon' which afflicted him was a gambling addiction." (Fourth Ordinary Sunday, January 29, 2006)
- CNP Liturgical Planning - Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time (B)
The Deranged Man in the Capernaum Synagogue by James Tissot
puzzles coloring pages clipart