- "What is Gospel?" Larry Broding's Word-Sunday.Com
- "Speak Plainly" children's story by Larry Broding, word-sunday.com
- Water Gate childrensermons.com.
- He Has Anointed Me - animated scripture verses
- Living Space Archive: Sunday Reflections by Frank Doyle
- Proclaiming Faith - Third Sunday of Ordinary Time- Year C
- Bible Study Lesson Plans - St. Charles Borromeo
- Luke 4:14-22 - "All wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of Jesus' mouth" - A commentary & meditation for daily reflection and study by Don Schwager
- Today is God's Day - Sundays Into Silence By Gerry Pierse
- Archive of Homilies,Sermons for preachers, homilists and
teachers by Fr Tommy Lane: Your Word is a Lamp for my Steps and a Light for my Path
- Fr Lonsdale Commentaries and Cllipart
- Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Concordance, with the following themes: John the Baptist
- "The Word of the Lord," Dianne Bergant, CSA, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2004.
- "A Different Kind of Inauguration 2," John R Donahue, SJ, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2001.
puzzles coloring pages clipart
HermanoLeón Clipart, Sunday 3C
Luke 4:14-21 — "Today this Scripture passage is fulfilled in your hearing"