- Come and See - Ordinary B2, Larry Broding's Word-Sunday.Com
- God's Call - children's story by Larry Broding, word-sunday.com
- Come and See - He Knows You by Name - When God Calls Your Name - Charles Kirkpatrick, Sermons4kids.com. This page also includes links to a crossword puzzle and a coloring page .
- Proclaiming Faith - Reflections and discussion questions on the readings for each Sunday and holy day liturgy. Activities for young people are included. Some materials for younger children can be printed out.
- Bible Study - verse by verse lectionary commentary, St Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, Picayune, MS
- Structural Outlines of the Fourth Gospel by Prof. Felix Just, S.J. - The First Disciples of Jesus (1:35-51)
- Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Concordance, with the following themes:
- "Behold the Lamb of God!" - The Gospel of John: a commentary & meditation
- "Come and see" - The Gospel of John: a commentary & meditation
- Lectio: 2nd Sunday of Ordinary Time | THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE CARMELITE ORDER
- Catholic Culture: Liturgical Year - Second Sunday of Ordinary Time
- Here I Am by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- Faith First: Second Sunday in Ordinary Time–Year B :
Catechist Background and Preparation
Junior High School
- CNP Liturgical Planning - Second Sunday of Ordinary Time (B) - Music Suggestions
- Homily - Second Sunday of Ordinary Time B - Catholic Doors Ministry
- CAFOD - Just One World: A children's liturgy resource for 15 January 2012. Jesus named Simon, Peter, which means rock. Names are very important.
- CatholicMom.com Gospel Activity - Sunday, January 15, 2006 – Second Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Catholic Sunday Homily Ideas - Second Sunday in Ordinary Time Year B - Msgr. John S. Mbinda
- Chosen with Care "Everyone knew that no one but Clark Gable could be Rhett Butler, but who should play Scarlett O'Hara? David Selznick considered a few dozen actresses to perform the Southern belle. Finally he made a surprising selection..." (Second Ordinary Sunday, Year B, January 18, 2009)
- Your Body Does Not Belong to You: "Before Paul introduced them to Christ, they had built their lives around sensual pleasure. But it did not bring them happiness, only heartbreak and despair." (Second Ordinary Sunday, January 15, 2006)
- Rabbi, Messiah, Cephas: We are used to the name, but originally it must have provoked surprise, even amusement. Imagine a young mom cradling a baby in her arms and you ask her the name. She replies, “Oh, we decided to call him ‘cement.’” (January 19, 2003)
- Father Lasch: There are many layers to life in grace - Second Sunday in Ordinary Time 'B'
- The Sunday Readings by Fr. Kevin O'Sullivan, O.F.M. - 2nd Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Homily for the second Sunday of the year - Year B - Jn. 1:35-42 by Canon Dr. Daniel Meynen
- The Gospel of John, by James C. Turro, International Catholic University - Lecture 3: St. John 1:29-50
- Augustinian Homilies - Francis J. Caponi, O.S.A.: 2nd Sunday of Ordinary Time
- Second Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B - Sacerdos
- Second Sunday of Ordinary Time - OFFICE FOR LITURGYof the Roman Catholic Diocese of Salford
Click on the small images: puzzles coloring pages clipart
Jesus' First Followers - sermons4kids.com