"...abide in my love." (Easter 6B)
- The Love of God Larry Broding's Word-Sunday.Com
- Love as a gift - Children's reading - Larry Broding wrod-sunday.com
- As I Have Loved You and Love One Another , Sermons4kids.com.
- Clip Art, Easter 6B, Fr. Richard Lonsdale, Resources for Catholic Educators.
- Bible Study Lesson Plans, Saint Charles Borromeo Catholic Church of Picayune, MS
- The Last Supper Discourse (13:31-38; 14:1-31; 15:1-27; 16:1-33) Structural Outlines of the Fourth Gospel and the Johannine Epistles by Felix Just, S.J., Ph.D.
- Jesus: The Way, The Truth, and the Life by Joseph Cardinal Bernardin, Archbishop of Chicago, 1984. 30 Good Minutes
- John 15:9-11 last supper discourse: abiding in love and John 15:12-17 Jesus' commandment of love by Don Schwager
- Proclaiming Faith, reflections and young people's activities. Sadlier Publishing
- Sixth Sunday of Easter: Jn 15:1-8 - Commentary by Tom Clancy. Taken from "Preaching the Word", Columba
- The sacrificial love of Jesus and the miraculous crucifix of Limpias - by Fr. Tommy Lane
- Sixth Sunday of Easter 2009 - In all things, charity - by Father Lasch
- HOMILY 6TH SUNDAY OF EASTER YEAR B - “Abiding and Loving – The Way to Joy” (Jn 15:9-17) - The Commandments To Love - Archdiocese of Keewatin - Le Pas
- Gospel Reflections - Sixth Sunday of Easter-Year B, May 13, 2012
- Faith First: Fifth Sunday of Easter– Year B
Catechist Background and Preparation
Junior High School
- Easter 06, Year B - VincentWiki
- The Emmaus Series - 6th Sunday of Easter Year B
- Lectio: Sixth Sunday of Easter (B) | THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE CARMELITE ORDER
- Sixth Sunday of Easter, Year B - Sacerdos
- A Physical Relationship "Sometimes people say that we have lost our sense of spirituality. I say the opposite: We have lost our sense of physicality. How else could we see being male or female as something accidental...?" (May 17, 2009 - Sixth Sunday of Easter)
- In This Is Love: "In his first encyclical (Deus Charitas Est, God is Love), Pope Benedict goes a long way toward recovering the meaning of love. The encyclical contains three somewhat surprising moves." (Sixth Sunday of Easter, May 21, 2006)
- God Shows No Partiality: "a misunderstanding of God's impartiality has crippled our evangelization efforts. It cannot mean that all religions are equal..." (Sixth Sunday of Easter, May 25, 2003)
- Liturgical Year : Fifth Sunday of Easter : May 13, 2012 - Catholic Culture
- Homily for the Sixth Sunday of Easter - Year B - Jn. 15:1-8- Canon Dr. Daniel Meynen
- Augustinian Homilies - Sixth Sunday of Easter by Richard J. Piatt, O.S.A.
- Sixth Sunday of Easter [B], May 17, 2009 | Education for Justice | Catholic Social Teaching
- Christian Symbiosis - Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- Sunday Homilies from Australia: 6th Sunday of Easter - Year B by Fr John Speekman
- Father Lonsdale Commentaries and Clipart - Easter 6B
- Art in the Christian Tradition: Sixth Sunday of Easter Year B
- Sixth Sunday of Easter | Sacred Space
- Sixth Sunday of Easter - Year B - Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne: Church in Melbourne, Australia
- May 13, 2012, Sixth Sunday of Easter, John Chapter 15:9-17 - Demetrius R. Dumm, O.S.B.
- Sixth Sunday of Easter (Year B) (38.51 kB) CAFOD - A children's liturgy resource for 13 May 2012. Jesus asks us to love one another as he loves us.
- "What's Love Got to Do With It?" Dianne Bergant, CSA, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2003.
- "Where Can You find True Friendship?" John R. Donahue, SJ, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2000.
- CNP Liturgical Planning - Easter Index - Year B
- John 15.15 Poster - I have called you friends because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from my Father.
- John 15.16 Poster - You did not choose me but I chose you. And I appointed you to go and bear fruit, fruit that will last, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask him in my name.
Puzzles coloring pages clipart
As I have loved you / Jesus loves - Links to several coloring pages on the theme of the love of Jesus and of loving as he did.