Peace I leave you. My peace I give you
- "Peace and Love" - Larry Broding, word-sunday.com
- Living Space Archive: Commentaries on the Daily Readings - Sixth Sunday of Easter
- Bible Study Lesson Plans, Saint Charles Borromeo Catholic Church in Picayune, Mississippi
- The Last Supper Discourses (13:31-38; 14:1-31; 15:1-27; 16:1-33) - Structural Outlines of the Fourth Gospel and the Johannine Epistles by Felix Just, S.J., Ph.D.
- Chapter 14 - The Last Supper Discourse: Jesus is "the Way, and the Truth, and the Life" - Agape Bible Study + 1 handout
- John 14:23-26 last suppr discourse: way to fellowship - John 14:27-31 last supper discourse: promise of Holy Spirit by Don Schwager
- Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year - Sixth Sunday of Easter
- Vincentian Online Library: Easter 06, Year C
- Sixth Sunday of Easter (C) - For the Ride Home - Catholic Sunday Mass Reading.
- Establishing New Traditions - Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- Office of the Liturgy of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Salford - Sixth Sunday of Easter (C)
- Lectio: 6th Sunday of Easter (C) | THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE CARMELITE ORDER
- The Emmaus Series - Sixth Sunday of Easter
- Sacerdos: Sixth Sunday of Easter, Year C
- Sixth Sunday of Easter May 9, 2010 - Notes from Fr. Ken - St. Thecla Parish, Chicago
- 6th Sunday of Easter Year C - By Fr. Nathan Mamo, S.T.L. - St. Anthony's Guild
- Sixth Sunday of Easter [C] | Education for Justice | Catholic Social Teaching - Lectionary Reflections
- Fr Joe’s Sunday reflection May 9 – Sixth Sunday of Easter (C) | Catholic Commission for Social Justice
- Biblia.com - Bible Study Online John 13:31-35
- Seeing with the Heart - Sundays Into Silence By Gerry Pierse
- Cycle: C - 13th May 2010: Completing the Circle of Joy by Peter H. Harries O.P. - The phrase 'He ascended into heaven' trips off the tongue as we say the Creed. I suggest, though, that we rarely think much about it. The Crucifixion...
- Archive of Homilies,Sermons for preachers, homilists and teachers by Fr Tommy Lane: Enlightened to our Calling and Destiny
- Sixth Sunday in Easter 'C' - Going Back in Order to Go Forward by Father Lasch
- A Homily for the 6th Sunday of Easter (2007) | Fr. JC Maximilian
- The Journey of a Bishop: Sixth Sunday of Easter
- Catholic Sunday Homily Ideas: Sixth Sunday of Easter Year C
- Homily for the Sixth Sunday of Easter (John 14:23-29) - Canon Dr. Daniel Meynen
- Sixth Sunday of Easter - "The Holy Spirit, the human spirit and the Christian spirit." - Roman Catholic homilies
- Augustinian Homilies - 6th Sunday of Easter Homily by James D. McBurney, O.S.A.
- www.lifeissues.net | Homilies - 6th Sunday of Easter C
- Homily for 6th Sunday of Easter - on the Gospel: Loving an Absent Jesus - By Fr Munachi E. Ezeogu, cssp
- Father Bill Dinga's Blog: Homily – May 9, 2010 – Sixth Sunday of Easter
- Liturgical Planning and Music Suggestions, CanticaNova Publications
puzzles coloring pages clipart
The Clipart and Colouring page Wizard: Mother's Day
HermanoLeón Clipart, Easter 6
Scripture Posters: Those who love me will keep my word, and my Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. - Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid.