- Proclaiming Faith, reflections and young people's activities. Sadlier Publishing
- The cost of caring for others, children's story by Larry Broding, word-sunday.com
- Leadership through sacrifice, Larry Brody, word-sunday.com
- We Pray to Jesus, Our Good Shepherd, drama for children, Sadlier
- Structural Outlines of the Fourth Gospel by Rev. Felix Just, S.J., Ph.D., Jesus the Good Shepherd (10:1-21)
- Bible Study - lectionary commentary at St Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, Picayune, MS.
- Shepherd with a Heart - I Know Mine and Mine Know Me - Commentaries / Gospel Reflections from: Preaching the Word • Sundays Into Silence • A Certain Jesus
- Jesus the Good Shepherd carries us on his shoulder and lays down his life for us 2006 - Related Homilies: Jesus is the Good Shepherd
- Fourth Sunday of Easter 2009 - In whose name? by Father Lasch
- The Gospel of John: a commentary & meditation “The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep”, by Don Schwager
- Faith First: Fourth Sunday of Easter– Year B
Catechist Background and Preparation
Junior High School
- Fourth Sunday of Easter Year B - RCL Benziger Resource Center
- Easter 04, Year B - VincentWiki
- Lectio: Fourth Sunday of Easter (B) | THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE CARMELITE ORDER
- Fourth Sunday of Easter, Year B - Sacerdos
- Basics of Salvation "Buddha, Mohamed, Confucius - they all have their place in history, but only one person can save us, Jesus...'" (May 3, 2009 - Fourth Sunday of Easter
- The Leaders We Deserve: "Bishop Sheen once addressed the increased corruption in American society. He compared the corruption to the foam we see on the surface of a liquid. What we often don't notice is that the foam is the result of thousands of tiny bubbles deeper down." (Fourth Sunday of Easter, May 7, 2006)
- The Shepherd's Crook: Monsignor Ronald Knox said: “The Catholic Church really does have to get on by hook or crook. That is, by the hook of the fisherman and the crook of the shepherd...” (Fourth Sunday of Easter, May 11, 2003)
- Fourth Sunday of Easter Year B Catholic Sunday Homily Ideas - Msgr. John S. Mbinda
- Liturgical Year : Fourth Sunday of Easter : April 29, 2012 - Catholic Culture
- Homily for the fourth Sunday of Easter - Year B - Jn. 10:11-18 - Canon Dr. Daniel Meynen
- Augustinian Homilies - Fourth Sunday of Easter by George R. Morgan, O.S.A
- Fourth Sunday of Easter [B], May 3, 2009 | Education for Justice | Catholic Social Teaching
- Jesus Christ, Stone, Son, Shepherd - Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- Sunday Homilies from Australia: 4th Sunday of Easter - Year B by Fr John Speekman
- Father Lonsdale Commentaries and Clipart - Easter 4B
- Art in the Christian Tradition: Fourth Sunday of Easter Year B
- Ascension Catholic Community - 4th Sunday of Easter Commentary
- Fourth Sunday of Easter [Good Shepherd Sunday/Vocation Sunday] | Sacred Space
- The 'Noble' Shepherd in John 10: Cultural And Rhetorical Background By Jerome H. Neyrey, S.J. in Journal of Biblical Literature, 2001
- Jesus the Good Shepherd Who Will Also Bring Other Sheep�(John 10:16): The Old Testament Background of a Familiar�Metaphor By Andreas J. K�stenberger in Bulletin for Biblical Research, 2002
- Texts and meditations by Don Schwager: John 10:11-21 Jesus the Good Shepherd
- Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Concordance, with the following themes: Good Shepherd - Sheep/Shepherds
- "I'll Take Care of It!" Dianne Bergant, CSA, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2003.
- "Poor Little Sheep Who Have Found the Way," John R. Donahue, SJ, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2000.
- CNP Liturgical Planning - Easter Index - Year B
Mausoleum of Galla Placidia at Ravenna, mosaic with an imperial Christ, ca. 440.
Puzzles coloring pages clipart
The Clipart Wizard: Good Shepherd - Links to close to 20 coloring pages on the them of the good Shepherd.
Hermanoleon Clipart, Easter 4B. Free clipart, backgrounds, slides, etc.
Lonsdale Clipart - I am the gate for the sheep
Sheep - bibleclaret.org
servicioskoinonia.org: Good Shepherd - The good shepherd, the sheep and the wolves - The Good shepherd protects his flock I am the good shepherd.I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father.And I lay down my life for the sheep. (PDF)