- Post-synodal Apostolic Exhortation Sacramentum Caritatis, Pope Benedict XVI
- Apostolic Letter Mane nobiscum Domine - John Paul II - To the Bishops, Clergy and Faithful for the Year of the Eucharist
- Bible Proves Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist - by Rev. Daniel Maher
- Biblical Background of the Catholic Mass - by Prof. Felix Just, S.J.
- Catholic Communion
by Paul Turner
Bulletin Insert from Modern Liturgy 12-96 - 1-97
- Communion And Charity By Rev. Paul N. Check
- Devotion to the Holy Eucharist Advances devotion to Jesus' Person - by Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
- Encyclical Letter Eucharistia Ecclesia - John Paul II
- Eucharistic Amazement, Most Reverend William E. Lori, Bishop of Bridgeport
- The Eucharist - Catholic Online
- The Eucharist and Its Effects - Jim Dobbins
- Eucharist and Mass - by F.J. Sheed
Eucharist - Celebrating our Freedom in Christ
by Norman B. Pelletier, s.s.s.
- Eucharist in the Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Eucharistic Fasting: Preparation and Penance - Father William Saunders
- Eucharistic Theology Online
- The History of Eucharistic Adoration: Development of Doctrine in the Catholic Church - by John A. Hardon, S.J.
- The Holy Eucharist - EWTN
- The Holy Eucharist is the Whole Christ - by Rev. John A. Hardon, S.J.
- Is Christ "Really" Among Us Today? - by Regis Scanlon
- Love: The Eucharist by Rev. Mark Connolly
- Nazareth Master Catechis - The Holy Eucharist
- On the Real Presence - Church Fathers
- Perpetual Adoration: An Ancient Devotion in Modern Times - By Mike Aquilina
- The Present Situation of Eucharistic Theology - by Donald J. Keefe, S.J.
- The Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist - Catholic Encyclopedia
- The Roman Catholic "Order of Mass" - by Prof. Felix Just, S.J.
- Spirituality for Today - The Eucharist - Rev. Mark Connolly
- Theology Library: Mass
- This Is the Church Mass ... The Holy Sacrifice
- Mass and Communion Service: What's the Difference? - by Thomas Richstatter, O.F.M.
- Eucharist: Sign and Source of Christian Unity - by Thomas Richstatter, O.F.M., S.T.D.
- The Eucharist: Source of Unity and Holiness By The Most Reverend William E. Lori, S.T.D., Bishop Of Bridgeport
- The Eucharist - by Thomas Bokenkotter
- The Eucharist - Two - NCCB-USCC - Office for the Catechism Quiz
- Learning More About the Eucharist - Articles from Catholic Update
- Participating Fully at Sunday Mass - by Cardinal Roger Mahony - An Adaptation of Gather Faithfully Together: A Guide for Sunday Mass
- A Walk Through the Mass: A Step-by-Step Explanation - by Thomas Richstatter, O.F.M.
- Eucharist: Understanding Christ's Body - by William H. Shannon
- Eucharist: The Mystical Body - by John Gallen, S.J.
- Eucharist: The Real Presence - by John Gallen, S.J.
- Eucharist: Say Yes! - by Mary Cummins Wlodarski
- Finding Inner Peace through the Eucharist - Rev. Mark Connolly
- The Holy Eucharist - Rev. Joseph Marcello
- Jesus Makes the Perfect Host - R. Scott Appleby
- Mary and the Eucharist, Most Reverend William E. Lori, Bishop of Bridgeport
- What I learned From a Muslim about Eucharistic Adoration - Peter Kreeft
- First Communion Craft - Make a First Communion Banner
- Make a Crown of Thorns for Lent
- Almsgiving Activity for Children During Lent
- Lenten Idea for Kids- Make an Offering Box
- Celebrating the Mass Lesson- Entering the Church
- Celebrating the Mass Lesson - Opening Procession
- Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
- Eucharist: Jesus With Us
In its Update your Faith Series, www.americancatholic.org is making available pamphlets on the Eucharist. These ave been published on a monthly basis since March. The articles in each of the 6 pamphlets published this year are available online and it is possible to purchase the pamphlets in bulk at a reasonable price. These are wonderful resources for adult faith education or for RCIA.
Year of the Eucharist
- ACBC - Australian Catholic Bishops Conference - Year of the Eucharist
- Apostolic Letter Mane nobiscum Domine
- Secretariat for Education - Diocese of Pittsburg - Year of the Eucharist
- USCCB - (Liturgy) - Resources for the Year of the Eucharist
- Year of the Eucharist
- Year of the Eucharist - Catholic Mom
- Year of the Eucharist - The Crossroads Initiative
- Year of the Eucharist - The Eucharist and the real presence by Father Gerard Luttenberger, C.M.
- The Year of the Eucharist - Suggestions and Proposals - Vatican Web site
Articles on the Eucharist in past issues of the Catholic Updates Newsletters
- Communion of Saints Key to the Eucharist
- Eucharist A Short History
- Eucharist: Food for Mission
- Eucharist: Heart of the Church
- Eucharist: Sign and Source of Christian Unity
- Eucharist: Understanding Christ's Body
- Finding Jesus in the Eucharist Four Ways He Is Present
- First Communion Joining the Family Table
- How to Participate More Actively in the Mass
- Is the Mass a Meal?
- Is the Mass Still a Sacrifice?
- Mass and Communion Service What's the Difference?
- Participating Fully at Sunday Mass An Adaptation of Gather Faithfully Together: A Guide for Sunday Mass
- Real Presence in the Eucharist
- Sunday Mass: Easter All Year Long
- The Liturgy of the Eucharist
- Why I Go to Mass
- The story behind a Communion host, by Dirk Van Susteren, Catholic Digest, January 2010
American Sisters have come a long way from baking Communion dough with tongs over an open fire
- Activities for Exploring the Mass by Patricia Mathson
- "Reel Presence": Movies That Can Help You Teach about the Eucharist by Sister Lou Ella Hickman, IWBS
- The Word of God and the Eucharist by William P. Roberts, Ph.D.
- The Eucharist makes the Church , Amette Ley, The Sower Vol. 30, No. 3, July-Sept 2009 Issue
"We know that providing authentic teaching on the Church and on the Eucharist is absolutely central to our catechesis. This is the case not least because of the intrinsic importance of these subjects but also because of the many misunderstandings and limited views people hold on both of these areas of the Faith. I would like to identify here some of the more common misunderstandings and limitations concerning the Church and the Eucharist. I also want to suggest that we catechise strongly on the two topics together in order to avoid falling into these difficulties. Catechesis on the Church and catechesis on the Eucharist in fact belong closely together for another, and deeper, reason - because, in the words of the Catechism, ‘the Eucharist makes the Church’ (CCC 1396)."
Sacraments - Eucharist - Amazon.com - Eucharist Clipart - Holy Thursday Clipart - Documents on the Eucharist